Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another plane of Oblivion?
04-16-2008, 02:22 PM,

My original proposal for a Guild or Main quest involved using the Daedric realm of either Mephala or Azura. It won't get made now because I'm utter crap at modding, personally, and the guys were already underway with their own plans but at the time I had various spider-related ideas for it including a new Daedric relation of the Dunmer for which I had made the first steps towards providing a voice for.

Let me know if you need a monster-type voice. I have plenty of options for such a thing. And make use of Cambridge Spy, too :yes:
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
04-16-2008, 02:36 PM,

Voice acting wise for this I would think mainly for Hircine himself. Its easy to imagine a booming bod like voice. something like the Gnome King from Return to Oz when hes getting his way and when hes angry. But maybe thats too stereotypical.

Definetly comments in your ear like "Why dont you look behind that tree little man!" in a mischievous voice.

Or is he out-right hunt, and he just laughs when people are killed etc.
-------------------
Rickious
AKA Richard Howard

Concept artist, 3D modeller.

Modder prefix= RH
3Dapp= Rhino
2Dapp= Corel Photopaint
Moddng= TES4
Working On= Currently training and improving my 3D skills and seeking a career!
04-16-2008, 03:20 PM,

I would have to agree with TID, we need to focus on the current needs before moving on to different realms

However we do need a very small portion of Quagmire and an interior for such, if the Cerro Vampire Questline is to be followed

http://www.silgrad.com/wbb2/board.php?boardid=340

Ask Auraya what the idea for this might be if any

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
04-16-2008, 03:23 PM,

bob i agree too. will check that other thread. But will keep this im my lil scrapbook of ideas for later!
-------------------
Rickious
AKA Richard Howard

Concept artist, 3D modeller.

Modder prefix= RH
3Dapp= Rhino
2Dapp= Corel Photopaint
Moddng= TES4
Working On= Currently training and improving my 3D skills and seeking a career!
02-22-2010, 10:18 AM,

It occurs to me that we could relatively easily do Boethiah's realm with Meo's new hedge tileset. According to the PGE3, it's a giant crazy maze. Should be quite fun and easy. You'd have to solve the maze to get through to the Sigil Stone.

Boethiah would also be a good choice because the Dunmer and him have a long history.

Thoughts?
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
02-22-2010, 01:23 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Deeza
It occurs to me that we could relatively easily do Boethiah's realm with Meo's new hedge tileset. According to the PGE3, it's a giant crazy maze. Should be quite fun and easy. You'd have to solve the maze to get through to the Sigil Stone.

Boethiah would also be a good choice because the Dunmer and him have a long history.

Thoughts?
I agree with TID's comment.

Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon
At this point, I personally think it would be best to focus on the mod's landmass and cities before we expand into another plane of Oblivion. It might be fun, but the time and effort it would take to make the resources and mod the plane would probably be put to better use if we completed what we're already working on.

I read your other quest concepts as well and I like your ideas.

The main point, who's going to mod these quests?
The vast majority of modders prefer to create their own quests based upon their own ideas.
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
02-22-2010, 01:38 PM,

Hopefully, I will. I'm slowly learning the ropes of questing. I'm going to start small with the Ebeddin book quest from my old claim (a simple fetch and carry), and hopefully work up from there to the more complex ones.

02-22-2010, 04:54 PM,
RE: Another plane of Oblivion?
Quote:Originally posted by Cambridge Spy

Jyggalag and Sheogorath are the same Daedra Lord!

That is debatable.
02-23-2010, 08:05 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Deeza
Hopefully, I will. I'm slowly learning the ropes of questing. I'm going to start small with the Ebeddin book quest from my old claim (a simple fetch and carry), and hopefully work up from there to the more complex ones.
Some info.
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
02-23-2010, 09:55 AM,

Thanks sandor. That's an excellent tutorial.