Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morag Tong Bandit Cave
09-12-2008, 11:11 PM,

Well, took a BIT longer than i would've liked, but this is done, quest and all. I have had it tested by TID and ShadowDancer, but if necessary, it could be tested a few more times.

Some important things
- As per TID's suggestion, i dragged and set up a cave entrance on the exterior landscaping. does it need to be marked "hand-changed" or something like that?
- Also, to fix an AI problem, i had to create a small Pathgrid on the exterior, so just letting you know what's there.
- The last door loaded in each cell won't work due to collision problems which ShadowDancer described and found a solution for, so if this is going to be reviewed or some such, you'll have to use "activate player" in the console on some doors. The problem WILL be fixed as soon as the door models in the assets have their collision updated.

Just in case anybody's forgotten, this is the Join Quest for the Morag Tong, so the Guildhall has been modified, as well as some AI schedules, (for Ravnel Tures i think?). Soluthis0118 was modified, as well as Soluthis0106, and Soluthis0112 (guildhall). If there are any other contaminations, please run them by me so that i can make sure it's not quest-related. I had to fix the MT vendors, so Llonit Teran and Raynris Omothan might also be modified.
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
I do work sometimes - I swear!
09-12-2008, 11:22 PM,

Cool! We appear to have so few quests seeing as we concentrate so much on physical features. It's great to see you making headway, Seniosh.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
09-18-2008, 02:38 AM,

Any updates on this? Just wondering if it's being checked over, or if it got missed completely. I know many people are busy with the advent of school (such as TID), so i wanted to "bump" my own thread to make sure it's been seen.

Just making sure! If it's been seen, no harm done, but if it got skipped over, no point in waiting a month only to find out that nobody's seen it Big Grin

Also i'd like to start on some other files that require this to be merged. (re-doing the guildhall for instance)

-TIA,
Seniosh
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
I do work sometimes - I swear!
04-26-2009, 08:51 PM,

I know we were discussing the dungeon by PM after you posted here last, but I'm not sure whether this was ever merged or not?
04-27-2009, 05:07 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon
I know we were discussing the dungeon by PM after you posted here last, but I'm not sure whether this was ever merged or not?
The file from this post was merged in 2008.

It contains a dungeon as well (StSeMTMarrondCaverns, StSeMTMarrondCaverns2, StSeMTMarrondCavernsBoss).

Are you referring to this dungeon?
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD