Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rickious concept - Night 'n' Day Tavern
04-16-2008, 07:18 AM,
depends..
Depends on the script. I suppose the simple way is...

1. vaguely vampire named bar in remote location near to City
  2. Only open dusk til dawn so safe for anyone with vamparism
  3. password or something to a secret area out back where vampires bet on pig fights, play cards, chill out etc
  4. a few vampire related quests
  5. a band playing.
  6. doorman with Mexican accent constantly raving. Argonian pussy, Imperial pussy, (obviously depends if the word pussy is too much in which case make up an oblivion version like muffin or something.)
  7. A blood sauna (red fog in room) where you go for gossip.
  8. A bar where you order your drink, perpetually paralysed victims lined up behind the bar with contraptions attached to make them into the dispensors. Vintage meed is an old man, virgin wine is a young imperial woman, etc. Side mission to collect 'new drinks' for the manager.
  9. maybe make this a faction 'Red Collar Club' 'Red Dawn Club' or something and eventually own it so for a vampire its a great addition.
    [/list=1]

Not too complex but still fun and adds a few missions and another place to rest. A haven for vampires where they can relax. Big sway from the Dusk til Dawn suggestion but easier and more detailed at same time. I think a lot of fun and would be easy to think of storylines and different mini locations within where the manager gives his missions like the Blood Sauna. Different one on every mission and not able to enter these areas until invited in. Not sure if you HAVE to be a vamp. Maybe a fake vamp potion? Maybe a ghost at the bar too, lycanthropy, necromancers, a Dremora.

blue[/HR]
    :alert: 23.04.08
    Originally posted in this thread.

sandor
-------------------
Rickious
AKA Richard Howard

Concept artist, 3D modeller.

Modder prefix= RH
3Dapp= Rhino
2Dapp= Corel Photopaint
Moddng= TES4
Working On= Currently training and improving my 3D skills and seeking a career!
04-23-2008, 05:26 PM,
RE: depends..
lol love that idea rick xD

EDIT: maybe in conjunction with cerro mod?
04-23-2008, 05:28 PM,
RE: depends..
Ok, well i will repeat and continue in the cerro thread.
-------------------
Rickious
AKA Richard Howard

Modder prefix= RH
3Dapp= Rhino
2Dapp= Corel Photopaint
Moddng= TES4
04-23-2008, 05:34 PM,
Rickious concept - Night 'n' Day Tavern
  • Only open 'dusk til dawn' so safe for anyone with Vamparism
  • password or something to a secret area out back where vampires bet on pig fights, play cards, chill out etc
  • a few vampire related quests
  • a band playing.
  • doorman with Mexican accent constantly raving. Argonian pussy, Imperial pussy, (obviously depends if the word pussy is too much in which case make up an oblivion version like muffin or something.)
  • A blood sauna (red fog in room) where you go for gossip.
  • A bar where you order your drink, perpetually paralysed victims lined up behind the bar with contraptions attached to make them into the optics (dispensers). Vintage meed is an old man, virgin wine is a young imperial woman, etc. Side mission to collect 'new drinks' for the manager.
  • maybe make this a faction 'Red Collar Club' 'Red Dawn Club' or something and eventually own it so for a vampire its a great addition.

Not too complex but still fun and adds a few missions and another place to rest. A haven for vampires where they can relax. Big sway from the Dusk til Dawn suggestion but easier and more detailed at same time. I think a lot of fun and would be easy to think of storylines and different mini locations within where the manager gives his missions like the Blood Sauna. Different one on every mission and not able to enter these areas until invited in. Not sure if you HAVE to be a vamp. Maybe a fake vamp potion? Maybe a ghost at the bar too, lycanthropy, necromancers, a Dremora.
-------------------
Rickious
AKA Richard Howard

Modder prefix= RH
3Dapp= Rhino
2Dapp= Corel Photopaint
Moddng= TES4
04-23-2008, 08:51 PM,
RE: Rickious concept - Night 'n' Day Tavern
I like the Idea

of course this is familiar to me because its kinda been done with the Underground Mod by Qarl

But our own version of this would be just fine

With regard to the Cerro Clan, I'm not sure if it would apply to the Clan directly but could be used in part of their questline

The Cerro would more likely wish to remain "un-noticed" anything that could cause a reason for people to take notice would not be good for the Cerro

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
04-23-2008, 09:15 PM,

Ok, so its directly a Vampire reserve where they are safe through any day or night. The meetings in 'the blood sauna' could be secret Cerro meetings. I imagine the way these meetings would work and the way others would react to them similar to how any mafia would work. People know whos who, nobody dare talk of it or they go missing etc.

NOTE (One major think i would like available here are bottles of human blood, i would imagine bottles blood would be easy to make, but could it be made to deteriorate or go 'off' after 3 days or something?)
-------------------
Rickious
AKA Richard Howard

Modder prefix= RH
3Dapp= Rhino
2Dapp= Corel Photopaint
Moddng= TES4
04-23-2008, 11:05 PM,

Well their is more to it than that

You should read some of this stuff

Cerro Vampires
Silgrad University

Also I will be writing the entire questline that was proposed for ES3 so that some of it may be used for ES4

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
04-24-2008, 05:16 AM,

a refuge for vampires, they did the same thing in the official mod. Vile Lair.
Maybe it's intuition
But some things you just don't question
Like in your eyes
I see my future in an instant
And there it goes
I think I've found my best friend
-End Quote- Savage Garden
BusterWolF
04-24-2008, 08:07 AM,

Bob, I just meant that the Cerro could tie in through a meeting etc?

Dont worry i wasnt belittling the vamp questline or anything, Big Grin

Buster, I cant comment of the vile lair mod as never played it. I Will let you lot give some direction on this now as im no expert. But i envisage something more general, accept outsiders, fights happen, not just a dark varmprittic meeting place. A bit more fun with the human-optic-drink dispensors etc. Maybe this isnt right for Cerro as their questline probably doesnt have any room for humor.

Possibly during a quest you end up here but the cerro have nothing to do with the place and probably think its stupid.
-------------------
Rickious
AKA Richard Howard

Modder prefix= RH
3Dapp= Rhino
2Dapp= Corel Photopaint
Moddng= TES4
04-24-2008, 08:17 AM,

oh if you put it that way, good idea. :yes: i like a free spirited vampires. like being a vampire should be fun.
Maybe it's intuition
But some things you just don't question
Like in your eyes
I see my future in an instant
And there it goes
I think I've found my best friend
-End Quote- Savage Garden
BusterWolF