Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Progress thread (screenshots of recent developments)
06-09-2010, 07:38 PM,

This thread reminds me that I need to start collecting the loading screens again and adding messages to them. Then they can be added to the archive. This post is to remind me to do just that.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
07-14-2010, 08:50 PM,

Please take note that I have just finished updating our Bethesda thread here: http://forums.bethsoft.com/index.php?/to...k-marshes/ . They're only glimpses of the mod but these ones are a million miles better than those crappy old things I had uploaded before. =)
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
12-02-2010, 01:48 PM,

The first bout of playtesting for the beta is now imminent as I am in the process of path-gridding the finished regions. I will need to check out the creatures before adding the levelled lists. After that, I will need to use playtesters to check that the creatures are correctly configured. I will also try to get proper properties for the existing ingredients so that these can be tested too.
01-27-2011, 08:42 PM,

Due to recent developments in getting very close to having all beta interior claims either claimed or completed (and many of the dungeons very close), I'm announcing a new phase of development that I'm going to define as the 'pre-beta' phase.

To begin with, we will need to tie up some loose ends, polish off the interiors and dungeons and sort out some admin tasks such as assign properties to flora, playtest the creatures, do some error checking etc. Then we will be in 'quest stage' where the quests will be the main focus.

However, what 'pre-beta phase' indicates, other than the fact that I like to invent new names for our phases of development ( Big Grin ), is that we are now in a position to move a little beyond x co-ordinate 4 of the main worldspace and into the East of the map. The focus remains intently on the beta regions but I'm officially opening up those other areas as it would be silly to hold ourselves back when we're on a roll and have people who are skilled in areas other than quests that can still be pressing on ahead.

Finally, it's really encouraging to see so many of us getting stuck in lately. Great work, team! :goodjob: