Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Progress thread (screenshots of recent developments)
03-26-2009, 07:57 PM,

Hmm, it doesn't happen with me. If you are using more than 2 esm files then this is definitely a major cause of this problem. For example, loading up with the Oblivion esm, the Black Marsh esm and the Silgrad Tower esm creates BIG BIG errors for me.

Also, check your list of other esp mods that you have enabled (are you using Oblivion Mod Manager or anything?). There's got to be some kind of a conflict somewhere. The best thing to do is load up without any other mods enabled other than the Black Marsh. If it works without errors then you know there is a conflict problem.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
03-27-2009, 05:12 PM,

ok, ill just re-install my Oblivion...
04-01-2009, 06:20 AM,

As usual...
04-01-2009, 01:29 PM,

Awww, sweet! :goodjob:

I really like your menu screens, DoZeNt. You do a fine job of them.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
04-01-2009, 04:56 PM,

Thank you very much
04-01-2009, 06:20 PM,

For the second one, you're probably better of with a screenshot that shows the picture and chess pieces properly. I didn't have the normalmap textures for that screenshot. I think the mossy ruin ones look fabulous and we could certainly use shot #3 but again, it might be better to use the same scene with some of the roots that I'll be adding to the ruin for shot #4, just to get the sort of effect that shows off the unique root-heavy design style of the mossy ruins.

Nonetheless, mighty fine work again :goodjob:.
03-05-2010, 07:08 PM,
RE: Progress thread (screenshots of recent developments)
:bananarock: :bananarock: :bananarock: :bananarock: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: X( X( X( X( X( X( X( X( X( X( Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin :goodjob: : this.
03-05-2010, 08:31 PM,

wut
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
03-06-2010, 12:24 AM,

Nice screens Doz Smile, Btw are you using the load screen template I created a while back?, wondering if it got used Big Grin
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
03-06-2010, 11:00 AM,

I think I still have that. We just haven't been looking at loading screens for a while.