Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silgrad tower problem.
07-07-2008, 06:12 PM,

would it? I just did that to stop it from conflicting with the present texture and mesh folders that are already there and most mods seem to agree with it so I wouldn't have thought. I'll give that ago.
07-07-2008, 06:16 PM,

No, dragging these folders into the Data folder and saying "Yes" to overwriting shouldn't cause a problem. The OS should just add the new files, and nothing should actually be overwritten there because there are shouldn't be any files with duplicate file names.
07-07-2008, 06:17 PM,

ahhh ok ill do that then.
07-07-2008, 06:54 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Lucias
ahhh ok ill do that then.

Smile . Sounds like that would be your issue.

I think you will notice that when you install the assets in the OB meshes folder there will be an ST folder same as with the textures. So they dont really get mixed into anything OB if that was what you were worried about.
07-07-2008, 06:56 PM,

Dragging the data files into the Data directory is how most mods are installed. Smile You usually can't rename the folders, so you'll usually have to 'overwrite' when there are those folders. There are mods that do have conflicting models and textures (mostly mods that change how something looks in the original game), but Silgrad Tower's models and textures shouldn't conflict with other mods' models and textures, or with anything from the original game for that matter.

(I think I made sense there Big Grin)
07-07-2008, 07:03 PM,

I'm actually going to have to thank you lol. You've solved the problem that has puzzled me with quite afew of my mods thankyou very much ^^
07-07-2008, 07:06 PM,

Hey, not a problem. Have fun! Smile