Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johalipanti [claimed]
07-14-2008, 07:44 AM,
Johalipanti [claimed]
Johalipanti is a bandit/monster cave with 3 floors.
I have completed the first floor today.
07-15-2008, 12:56 AM,

Great! Big Grin Is there a quest involving it, or is this just a dungeon for fun?
07-15-2008, 12:42 PM,

A dungeon for fun.
Does anybody know where I can find underwater plants?
07-17-2008, 05:43 PM,

Here is an update.
07-18-2008, 01:56 AM,

Thanks for the update.

As for underwater plants, I looked, but I didn't find anything. I seem to remember we had barnacles, but static seaweed I'm not so sure about.
07-25-2008, 08:54 AM,

I think the claim is completed.
I can't enter the door of the exterior cave, when I'm playtesting and i have add some kind of road between the main road and the cave.
05-06-2009, 06:01 PM,

This comes a lot later than I would usually aim for... I completely forgot about this dungeon. Blush I'm sorry it took so long, blackbird. Sad I wouldn't want to leave you or anyone else waiting for a review, so if it happens again, please by all means feel free to drop me a reminder PM.

There were a few issues with the dungeon - all of which are now fixed (I sent the file to sandor for merging, it will be accessible in the next ESM). Here are the main points:
  • We're now trying to use mainly ST objects, so I replaced the containers that used Vanilla meshes with containers that use ST meshes. The unique containers you made have simply had their NIFs swapped. (At the time when you originally modded this interior, the guideline I linked to was not posted, so I'm not saying you did anything wrong, I'm only letting you know about it for future reference)
  • The first cell had too many objects, so I split it into two different cells.
  • I raised the water level in the first cell so that it was possible to get out of that pit, should the player fall in.
  • Some areas had too many enemies, so I cut their number down a bit. I also replaced the non-random enemies with leveled lists, so that they do respawn after a certain amount of time.
  • Some of the loot containers had items that were far too powerful (non-random magical items). Magical items should be only for special circumstances, like the treasure at the end of a dungeon, or found at random with a very small chance.
  • I added loot to some (not all) of the dead-ends, since there should be something of interest down the majority of paths.
  • I added a drowned body to the last cell for two reasons: to warn the player about the possibility of drowning, and to provide a container that has a few water-breathing potions and a light potion.
  • There are other changes, but most are very minor.
I did not find any floating or bleeding objects. :goodjob:

It's a very nice dungeon! :yes: If you want to make further changes, feel free to go ahead and make them in another ESP (dependent on an ESM with this dungeon). Smile