Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post here when you go away
03-25-2009, 03:23 PM,

Hi,

This is just to let you know that I'll be away this weekend and won't be very active in modding terms for a short while as I'm struggling to catch up at work but I'll keep dropping by as usual to administrate.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
03-25-2009, 03:27 PM,

The Chief Argonian is away!Hmm..Sad

Allright,good luck Ibsen!We are waiting for you! Smile

`Senten
03-25-2009, 05:13 PM,

Good Luck!
03-31-2009, 11:09 PM,

Absence update:
I will probably be working at least another two weeks, so until further notice, I'm busy until April 18th or thereabouts.

FYI

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
04-01-2009, 07:35 AM,

As you might have noticed i'm not very bussy lately. I have pretty long days at school. So sorry for not doing that much, but I gues you guys can understand. Ofcourse I try to work on the marshes as much as I can.
Member of -
TES IV: Black Marsh (Core Member)
04-01-2009, 01:28 PM,

Thanks a lot for the updates, guys! Thinking of us and letting us know is really useful (especially for me) because it helps me plan what to deal with next. I hope it eases off for you soon. On the up side though, I should have a little more time over the next few weeks than I have done over the last month or so. Hopefully, this should lead to some nice developments so stay tuned and by all means keep dropping by....just so you're up to date =).
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
04-05-2009, 10:16 AM,

I will away for some day,i have some thing to do.

See you later guys,

`Senten
04-19-2009, 08:45 PM,

So, is this the third time I've posted here now? lol

Ok, I'm thinking I've got one or two more weeks of my job left to do, probably more like two weeks. So I might be busy until the beginning of May. Yeah, yeah, I know - I've said "that" before. They have so much stuff they need me to help them catch up on, that I'm ending up doing jobs that I wasn't brought there to do in the first place.

But I've still been modding a little on the weekends, and occasionally on some weekdays when I have energy and time to do so.

For instance, yesterday I added more bones to the mosquito, and ran through all the currently exported animations again, so I could add movement to those bones. Basically, I gave the mosquito antenna, jaw, and proboscis movement - there was none planned before. I still have half the animations to go. Then I can do the skeleton collisioning work.

Hang in there guys! I should be back at some point.

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
05-29-2009, 09:21 PM,

Hello everyone! I have returned!

Exams are over now, so I have a lot more free time on my hands, some of which I should be able to use for modding. It's going to take me a while to catch up with everything that's happened since I left, so please bear with me.

For the moment my priorities are going to be some region generating I promised I'd do for JKJ and The Olde Ye Bard before I left, as well as some more general work as ST literature editor that's been in my "to do" box for some time now. But once I'm back into the swing of things, I'll definitely be returning to the Marsh.

So glad to see that the project's gone from strength to strength while I've been inactive! Big Grin
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
05-29-2009, 10:38 PM,

First off, a big "Hello" to Deeza for being able to come back to us - yay!

Secondly, my last day of work was today, so I will eventually be able to be more productive.

That said, today was a LOOOONGGGG day, over 12 hours workday, and so I'm not going to mod the rest of today, but will get some R & R instead. I need to recuperate.

Koniption