Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solfarm01 [Completed]
02-13-2010, 01:47 PM,

Quote:This has been my most screwed up claim so far in terms of errors to be fixed.

As claims and reviews go it was quite simple. Sometimes you can spend alot of time documenting alot of things that need fixing only to have to say it again because they were overlooked in the fix stage Smile

Yours had few things to fix.

You should try reviewing it helps in understanding your own weakness and strengths.

If you are interested I will give you one of mine to review in the future.
02-13-2010, 02:02 PM,

I have considered and discussed reviewing with sandor. I don't know if he's contacted you yet about it, but he gave me a brief description of what I would have to do and where I should improve, and I would definitely like to have a go.

If it's ok with you and the other reviewers, then sure, I'd love to have a go at reviewing a claim. :yes:
Trespassers will be shot.
Survivors will be shot again.

[Image: mini-Skyrim2.jpg]
02-13-2010, 02:22 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by jucklesjenk
I have considered and discussed reviewing with sandor. I don't know if he's contacted you yet about it, but he gave me a brief description of what I would have to do and where I should improve, and I would definitely like to have a go.

If it's ok with you and the other reviewers, then sure, I'd love to have a go at reviewing a claim. :yes:

We have discussed your reviewing status but it has been busy around here lately Smile

When I mentioned reviewing one of my claims it was not a status upgrade as far as reviewing. I just would like for you to get the feel for the process by critiquing one of my claims, that is all. Sort of a dry run I guess.
02-13-2010, 02:24 PM,

I understood what you were meaning Smile

I was just mentioning it as a sidenote.

02-15-2010, 07:55 AM,

Regarding the reviewing.

I asked you to mod two more SC claims, still one to go.
After that I'll send you some info about the reviewing process.

Version 3.2 is based on 3.1 and has to be merged right?
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
02-15-2010, 08:51 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by sandor
Regarding the reviewing.

I asked you to mod two more SC claims, still one to go.
After that I'll send you some info about the reviewing process.
The next one is going to be the tavern owner's home (the tavern being Scc0415) so for the AI I'll need to wait for the next .esm, that's why I've been doing Soluthis claims in the meantime.

Quote:Originally posted by sandor
Version 3.2 is based on 3.1 and has to be merged right?
That's correct. :yes: