Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solfarm01 [Completed]
02-08-2010, 08:27 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by jucklesjenk
Great. Oh and by the way, I noticed that the exterior of the farmland has no pathgrid. Just letting you know. Smile

yes thank you. The exterior is on going. I have not finished it yet.

I checked out the claim.

- Objects:

StFurnDunRichTable08 floating. fixed :check:

StFurnDunmerRichBench02B floating. fixed :check:

PaintbrushJar01 floating. fixed :check:

StFurnDunmerRichBench02B floating. fixed :check:

StRwGlassGoblet floating. fixed :check:

You do not need to claim ownership of items within the cell

ie:StJkSolFarm01ChestGold01. The interior ownership takes care of that.

Under other circumstances you might need to. fixed :check:

- NPC:

You dont need to add a rake to inventory for the animation. Besides the

pockets must be large enough. Smile removed :check:

Same thing with the hoe. removed :check:

- AI:

Please spread out the workers.

Weather has to be considered when NPC are outside. I usually use Clear,

Cloudy, Overcast and Fog to determin whether the package will be

reasonable. I suppose different situations will require different

weather parameters but for the most part it works.

Nice interior Smile

please continue with the attachment.
02-08-2010, 08:39 PM,

All those floaters must have been because of the tileset swap - I fixed a few of them myself.

OK - I'll get back to you on this one.
Trespassers will be shot.
Survivors will be shot again.

[Image: mini-Skyrim2.jpg]
02-09-2010, 06:43 PM,

@Zurke - what exactly do you mean when you say to "spread out the workers"?

02-09-2010, 06:59 PM,

Smile

I noticed that 2 of them are linked at the hip all the time. It is not that I am a pusher when it comes to work Smile

But Seriously I just thought it would look better if they were not always working on top of each other.
02-12-2010, 07:48 PM,

Hi Zurke.

Sorry for the late update - I've had coursework at school and homework and stuff this week, so I've had no time for modding this week until now. It's half term for me now, so I've got a whole week to mod! Big Grin

I fixed some more stuff and varied the AI more like you said.

02-12-2010, 08:53 PM,

Hi jucklesjenk Smile NP please take your time. Your future is far more important.

I will check it out asap.
02-13-2010, 02:58 AM,

Hi jucklesjenk Smile

I want to mention a couple of things about the packages and conditions from my experience.

I have noticed that when I have two packages with the same times but under different conditions you want to put the package that you actually want the NPC to do before the alternate package. For unknown reasons it works better that way. Again I am really not a pusher when it comes to work Smile

STJKSolFarm01Servant01: I resorted the order. :check:

In the future you can have a wander package without a time or condition which will take over whenever the current package condition has not been met. Meaning the wander package you have with a time and condition is not necessarily needed. Because a wander package as described would take over and the NPC would go to the location to "wander".

STJKSolFarm01Servant02: I resorted the order. :check:

In the future you can have a wander package without a time or condition which will take over whenever the current package condition has not been met. Meaning the wander package you have with a time and condition is not necessarily needed. Because a wander package as described would take over and the NPC would go to the location to "wander".

STJKSolFarm01Servant03:

The STJKSolFarm01Servant03WanderSoluthisPack ends at 17:00. What does the NPC do then? Lengthen duration to 19:00?

You correctly added a wander package which takes effect whenever the current package conditions have not been met.

If you use the attached esp you should only need to figure out what to do with STJKSolFarm01Servant03 for the 2 open hours on sunday.

Nice job Smile
Charles

EDIT: Actually as an after thought, STJKSolFarm01Servant03 should return home to wander at the editor location after leaving the Plaza on sundays. If this is correct please confirm and everything should be fine with the file.
02-13-2010, 06:57 AM,

I lengthened the time to 19:00.

I originally did it with the view that it would take a couple of hours for the NPC to get back to the farm from Soluthis, but that is only if the player is in the same cell, so it's fixed.

02-13-2010, 12:01 PM,

Thanks jucklesjenk Smile
02-13-2010, 12:42 PM,

Good to see it is finally finished. Smile

This has been my most screwed up claim so far in terms of errors to be fixed. :bash: