District: SolFarmland Region
Cell name: Solfarm04 --- -8, 36
Difficulty: easy
NPC's: Modders determination
Race: Redoran
Class: upper
Name generator: Link

Description:
This is another large farm outside of the walls of Soluthis. It is upper class because they make money selling produce in the area. They could also have family in Soluthis who are upper. The modder can make a final decision.

The cell has been created and tiles have been put together within the cell.
12-24-2010, 01:44 PM,
RE: Solfarm04
hey, I'm from Black Marsh and would love to do this, just tell me what esm to get and/or esp and call it mine and i can have it to you in say about 3 to 4 weeks, maybe less as i am in the middle of another claim but i just wanna be the one to this.

Cheers
NR
the only thing we got from the war was to learn that there isnt safety in numbers
12-24-2010, 02:21 PM,

Hi Nero and welcome to the ST section.

I have no problem with you accepting this interior.

With our release of Silgrad Tower 3.0, Sandor has implemented a different file/modding system. I am afraid I am on a bit of a vacation and do not fully understand the setup at the moment.

I will however speak with Sandor and relay any information I can.

Merry Christmas
Charles
12-24-2010, 02:44 PM,

Please download the esm (full version plus patch) from the Source board.

I'll send you a PM for the assets.

Welcome to the team! Smile
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
12-27-2010, 12:44 PM,

when i go to edit base for my character, she has no topics at all. I have made a quest for her dialouge and it is filtered to her ID
what is wrong, will they show up in game or have i done something wrong
the only thing we got from the war was to learn that there isnt safety in numbers
12-27-2010, 01:25 PM,

Hi Nero Smile

Is your question for Solfarm04? If so, please, continue discussion there. Or you can create a new thread. I know the title of this is confusing but it is on another discussion and it may take away from the topic starter.

@Sandor, if this is for Solfarm04 could you please relocate it?

I will however try to help.

I am not sure why your character does not show dialogue in the filtered pane at the moment. But I would suggest for now, to play test the file to see if the dialogue is there ingame. That would eliminate that question Smile

Happy Holidays
Charles
12-27-2010, 03:42 PM,

I divided the other thread (assuming it's for SolFarm04) and merged it with this thread. Smile

Did you add the topics like GREETING through the topics tab of the quest window?
Then added a GetIsID for your NPC and a line of text?
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
12-27-2010, 04:11 PM,

Thank You Sandor.

Happy Holiday
Charles