Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solfarm05 [Claimed]
03-26-2009, 10:28 PM,

Indeed. I don't typically release my poetry to the public. But I might have to start! Big Grin
I'll die to win, 'cuz I was born to loose.
[Image: nirvana.jpg]
03-28-2009, 02:58 AM,

Alright. I need models from Razorwing before I make schedules for Savvas and Dothnea. So, for now I will start work on the next home! :thumbsup:
04-28-2009, 09:15 AM,

Goddamn things have been going slow for me lately. I mean, in terms of modding. Sorry, I've been really worthless for a long time now. I'm suffering from school and other related issues... namely mental unrest, which is really troublesome and makes me quite weary. I've just been going to school half of my day and sleeping the rest away. In my awake time I've basically just been either eating dinner, writing or sitting around in utter boredom.

I did make some small progress on the house. I half-way finished the pottery room in the house. which actually looks quite good with the lighting and the various different pots, cups, pitchers etc. I was wondering though, is there perhaps a model/texture for a bucket or a bowl full of water? I'm wondering because one thing every potter needs is a water bucket for keeping his clay wet while throwing on the wheel, and to hold slip -- a form of liquid clay that acts as a bonding mechanism between solid clay bodies.
04-28-2009, 12:44 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by ZDawg
I was wondering though, is there perhaps a model/texture for a bucket or a bowl full of water? I'm wondering because one thing every potter needs is a water bucket for keeping his clay wet while throwing on the wheel, and to hold slip -- a form of liquid clay that acts as a bonding mechanism between solid clay bodies.

Funny you should ask Razorwing completed an static bucket recently which has water in it ' StRwImperialBucket01water '. I agree it was needed if for other uses also. You will find it in the static/clutter I believe.

Take your time. Modding here is about fun and the game. If it becomes a chore, all interest will be lost.
04-28-2009, 02:34 PM,

Good to know. I love modding the game. I find it very relaxing at times. I feel inadequate compared to the other modders here, but I love it none the less.

Also, I never thought making interiors could be fun... but damn, it is really cool. :yes:

Thanks for the info on the bucket, I'll take a look. Big Grin
04-28-2009, 02:42 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by ZDawg

Thanks for the info on the bucket, I'll take a look. Big Grin
Some info about the buckets. Smile
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD