Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soluthis Location #006 (old discussion)
01-14-2008, 11:06 PM,

God, I want to start working on this so bad, but it will be tomorrow morning before SilgradTower2.5.7z will finish downloading... X(
Can I claim this for the time being?
I like forts! You don't like forts? Screw you.
This post has been edited 5,453 time(s), it was last edited by Beremat: Today, 53:83
01-15-2008, 05:02 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Beremat
God, I want to start working on this so bad, but it will be tomorrow morning before SilgradTower2.5.7z will finish downloading... X(
Can I claim this for the time being?

Yes, certainly! I PM'd you with a link to the assets you'll need to start working. Have fun! Smile
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
01-15-2008, 07:46 PM,

Thank you, ill start working on it right now Smile
This post has been edited 5,453 time(s), it was last edited by Beremat: Today, 53:83
01-15-2008, 09:22 PM,

:eek: Moldcaves are amazing :eek:
01-16-2008, 09:45 AM,

:eek: Moldcaves are amazing :eek:

[Image: bow.gif]
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
01-16-2008, 12:08 PM,

I'll third that. Gotta play around with them a bit longer before I start on a whole cave, but they're solid gold!
01-17-2008, 12:14 AM,

The rail system is pretty awesome, too. Anyway, how much is enough uvidium? I think I have a lot more veins than I need.
02-03-2008, 05:35 PM,

Is there progress on this claim? =)
02-05-2008, 06:51 PM,

The rail system is pretty awesome, too. Anyway, how much is enough uvidium? I think I have a lot more veins than I need.

Sorry for the belated reply. Within reason I would say that enough veins is how many you want to make. I mean, it's better to have two cells where you can almost smell the creativity seeping through the walls than five cells where you can tell the modder was bored. But if you meant how many rock containers you should place then I'd say about the same ratio as one of Oblivion's mines. To be more exact, the median of Oblivion's ratio of silver and gold containers in mines. To be less exact, enough to make it interesting but not so many as to feel like a pile of gold the player can get rich off of.
Angel mired in filth
02-05-2008, 09:33 PM,

Yeah, there is progress on this mod and thanks for the answer.
Do you want me to have miners living in the mine?
So far, I have the 1st and 2nd floors just about done.