Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soluthis Location #006 (old discussion)
02-05-2008, 09:50 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Beremat
Do you want me to have miners living in the mine?
So far, I have the 1st and 2nd floors just about done.

For AI reasons it's probably best if they live in the mine.

Looking forward to seeing it when you're done :goodjob:
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
02-05-2008, 10:11 PM,

Great to hear that! Don't forget to playtest though. Wink
03-29-2008, 01:39 PM,

How's the claim coming along?
05-11-2008, 06:08 AM,

Sorry for the late reply. I'm 99% done and I'm playtesting it now.
I like forts! You don't like forts? Screw you.
This post has been edited 5,453 time(s), it was last edited by Beremat: Today, 53:83
05-11-2008, 06:44 PM,

Just wondering, are you going to try to implement the mining system which i created for the Glassmines? If so, i'd be happy to help or give you advice on how to do it. Even if you don't make the Uvidium mineable, it is quite easy to use x-marker headings to make NPCs "mine" rocks by attacking them.

Let me know if you want to give it a try, I think it'd be incredibly nifty to have multiple functioning mines.
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
I do work sometimes - I swear!
05-13-2008, 05:01 PM,

I'd like to try and do the mining system, but only for the player.
For the NPCs, I suck at AI horribly. I have a 99% higher chance of screwing up the dialogue system than making them hit the rock >_>
This post has been edited 5,453 time(s), it was last edited by Beremat: Today, 53:83
07-07-2008, 11:20 PM,

Ugh. I would have posted this a few weeks earlier, but I had no access to a computer, which brings me to my next point-
My PSU went down south, bringing my GPU, CPU and Motherboard down with it. Only the RAM and the Hard Drive survived. I carried the hard drive to another computer down at my dad's office and am posting from there now.
Here's the unfinished dungeon:
http://rapidshare.com/files/127989130/Uvidium.esp.html
Only the playtesting and AI is to be done. I hope you can use this.
09-09-2008, 11:02 AM,

Following a discussion with Beremat and sandor I decided to recycle this claim. Beremat was unfortunately unable to complete his work on this claim due to computer difficulties, and the work he had done was not so extensive that it could be finalized easily - but extensive enough to have merit, so his work was included as an optional resource in the claim thread.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]