Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soluthis Location #003 (old discussion)
12-19-2007, 03:26 PM,

Hi Sandor!

Thanks for the info. Smile So if I load the following files: "Oblivion.esm", " Silgrad_Tower.esm", "DLCShiveringIsles.esp" and "SoluthisLocation003.esp", then all is well? Smile

Bye,

Sanpicture
You're a prisoner about to set free...

... And away we go.
12-19-2007, 03:36 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Sanpicture
Hi Sandor!

Thanks for the info. Smile So if I load the following files: "Oblivion.esm", " Silgrad_Tower.esm", "DLCShiveringIsles.esp" and "SoluthisLocation003.esp", then all is well? Smile

Bye,

Sanpicture
Don't load the "DLCShiveringIsles.esp", the esp file has to be SI independent.

I am looking forward to check the final version of your mine. Smile
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
12-19-2007, 05:02 PM,

I've uploaded some pictures of the first level (they're a bit dark):

[Image: th_ScreenShot15.jpg] [Image: th_ScreenShot16.jpg] [Image: th_ScreenShot13.jpg]

... And away we go.
12-19-2007, 05:06 PM,

Nice! Smile
I like the first screenshot.
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
12-23-2007, 07:44 PM,

Progress: I'm currently working on the second half of the second level. I will implement the AI and quests when the whole dungeon is finished.
I will have some delay because I'm going on a Christmas Holiday with my family next monday (24 dec). I'll try to finish the second half before monday but I'm not sure if I'll make it.
Anyway, Merry Christmas everyone! Big Grin

Bye,

Sanpicture

... And away we go.
12-24-2007, 12:04 AM,

Nice job Sanpicture! Looks like it's shaping up to be a great location.

If I may suggest. We have our own brand of cave mushrooms for moldcaves, called "Drogo". (One kind has a dirt sheet attached to it, while the other is normal and can optionally be placed on the dirt sheet static model.) Would you consider interspersing it with the stock cave mushrooms you've already placed?

I saw in your second screenshot you used a stock barrel container. Could I convince you to use the Dunmer barrel container instead? I realize the stock one looks better, but I promise I'll work on the Dunmer barrel in the near future to make it look better than it does at the moment. I won't alter the geometry of the barrel, so its placement in the mod won't be affected by the update. Since it's a Dunmer mine I would really appreciate it if Dunmer models were used in place of stock ones in those cases where we've created a suitable alternative. Hope you don't mind. =)

Having said that I did like what I saw, and I think you're doing a great job on the mine :goodjob: Merry christmas!
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
01-07-2008, 06:46 AM,

Hi!

I'm back from holiday again and school has also started for me today.

I will intersperse the mushroomes that you mentioned with the mushrooms that are currently in the cave. Smile
Of course I will use the Dunmer barrel container. If there are any Morrowind models created by our community I will use them of course. Smile I don't mind. Smile
Thanks for liking what I've done so far!

Bye,

Sanpicture

... And away we go.
03-29-2008, 01:41 PM,

Is there any progress on the cave? Smile