Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soluthis Location #005 (old discussion)
01-14-2008, 12:01 PM,

Just so it's out there, the claimer probably shouldn't choose "Abandoned Mine" as the name of the dungeon because it's already used in Vanilla Oblivion.

In fact, try to give it a name similar to those you would see in TESIII: Morrowind. Names similar to the ones you might see on the list here.
04-08-2008, 01:48 PM,

Can I claim only the dungeon part because it is the only thing I'm sure I can make for this one. I could try to make the other parts as practice if no-one claims them.
04-09-2008, 01:12 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by CuriousDan
Can I claim only the dungeon part because it is the only thing I'm sure I can make for this one. I could try to make the other parts as practice if no-one claims them.

Yes, certainly. If the finished claim is an abandoned mine inhabited by a pack of animals then I would consider it completed. Making extras like a quest would purely be icing on the cake. So go ahead and get started and please post screenshots and info of your progress so we can give feedback Smile
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
04-09-2008, 04:21 AM,

Going to start when I get back home. Smile
04-09-2008, 06:23 PM,

Screenshots:
[Image: th_dungeonscreen2.jpg] [Image: th_dungeonscreen1.jpg]

[strike](Don't know how to reduce image size.)[/strike] No problem, I changed them to clickeable thumbnails. /RW 2008-05-05
04-09-2008, 07:03 PM,

Nice screenshots! Smile
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
04-10-2008, 04:55 PM,

I'm going to post some new screens during the weekend. Until then someone could PM me (or post somewhere more logical on the forum) how to add reduced images here on the forum so the page wont load so long. I would be pleased. Smile
04-12-2008, 02:21 PM,

New screens (reduced):

[Image: th_dungeonscreen5.jpg] [Image: th_dungeonscreen4.jpg] [Image: th_dungeonscreen3.jpg]

Info: First level nearly finished. Smile
05-05-2008, 04:42 PM,

First screen of lvl2:
[Image: th_dungeonscreen6.jpg]

Been busy lately but the second level needs just few rooms to be filled an finishing touches. Should be finished in three weeks. Smile
05-05-2008, 04:48 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by CuriousDan

Been busy lately but the second level needs just few rooms to be filled an finishing touches. Should be finished in three weeks. Smile
Thanks for the update. Smile
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD