Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soluthis Location #005 (old discussion)
05-05-2008, 06:07 PM,

The screenshots are rather dark. Could you post a few shots from the Construction Set with bright light on, so we can see the layout and other modded content?
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
05-06-2008, 01:47 PM,

The same spot as the last screen without real lights:

[Image: th_dungeonscreen6-2.jpg]
05-06-2008, 01:54 PM,

Excellent work! :goodjob:
05-06-2008, 02:18 PM,

Both screens from first level:

[Image: th_dungeonscreen8.jpg]

[Image: th_dungeonscreen9.jpg]
05-28-2008, 10:22 AM,

I have some seriously bad news.
Some kind of virus attacked my computer and I needed to format it as I could not enter windows (I tried everything). I did not have backup copy of the Abandoned mine project so it is now gone as is everything else. I have now bought external HDD just because of this.

Good news is that I am willing to start it over. I have come up with new ideas which means this time it is going to be better. I have plenty of free time now so I believe it is also be finished faster than the first one was supposed to.

Now I'm having some problems with the construction set and/or the Silgrad Tower files. I'll try to do something about it but I recommend someone other claim Abandoned Mine since it seems that it is going to take some time before I can continue doing anything with CS.