Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just a question
09-13-2008, 10:56 AM,
Just a question
Is Ebeddin basically finished then?
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
09-13-2008, 11:04 AM,
RE: Just a question
Quote:Originally posted by Deeza
Is Ebeddin basically finished then?

FYI
Quote:Originally written by TheImperialDragon
The only work that remains in Ebbedin are one or two interior claims, and then a general overhaul of the AI for all NPCs in the village.
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
09-13-2008, 10:14 PM,

Wow! I didn't realise. I'll have to go check this out. Do you have a cow command that can take me to the fringes of it...? I assume we're only talking about the island and not the outlying region...?
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
09-15-2008, 06:38 PM,

cow STLand 52 57 should take you right into Ebbedin. The entire island is decorated with objects, but I could be changing them later on to match with the rest of the Bitter Coast. I forgot to mention that I might be doing a few tweaks for the exterior while I'm going over the AI of Ebbedin. Smile

A video of Ebbedin was posted in the ST 2.5 release thread... a bit out of date, but much of Ebbedin should still be the same.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOnqZyuT3cE
09-15-2008, 06:49 PM,

Wow! It looks good!

So it's slated for release with ST 3.0 then?
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
09-15-2008, 06:56 PM,

It was in the 2.5 release, but I'm hoping to make it even better for the 3.0 release. Wink
09-15-2008, 09:19 PM,

Ooooh, nice! I hadn't seen this before... :bananarock:
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
03-21-2009, 09:37 PM,

Looks really good. :goodjob:
I'll die to win, 'cuz I was born to loose.
[Image: nirvana.jpg]
03-24-2009, 03:47 AM,

It's kinda funny that the only remaining claim in Ebbedin is Deeza's Smile (Though that's only partly true since he relinquished that claim and submitted a near-final version about a week ago.)
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
03-24-2009, 06:14 AM,

When I have time (hopefully soon :poorme: ), I plan on finishing Deeza's claim, and then later finalizing Ebbedin (including the implementation of a ferry system). Smile