Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introductions are in order
03-29-2007, 08:11 PM,

Thank you for welcoming me.

In order for removing some misunderstandings. I have no connections and interests with the political party Vlaams belang/Flemish Interest. So, plaese don't think I'm a racist or antigay. Not every people who likes Flanders (not the neighbour from the Simpsons) is such one.
03-29-2007, 08:25 PM,

Well i'm american, so all i know about flanders is.... well nothing (no offense i hope), and i'm sure many people know just as much as i do about belgian politics as i do. One country full of politicians is plenty for me personally. We're all friendly people, and generally assume people who enter our forums (like you) bring no hatred or ill-will with them. Have fun modding!
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
I do work sometimes - I swear!
04-06-2007, 09:24 PM,

I am dutch and i know Flanders (Vlaanderen) Also I am 16 years old, And i live in what the dutch call Zuid Hollland, But my heart lives in Canada as most of my family lives there. I bid thee a goodbye
[SIZE=20]Never give up, Never surrender.[/SIZE]
04-06-2007, 11:18 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Shadowcore
I bid thee a goodbye

?(
04-07-2007, 08:21 AM,

sorry for that, that was my little brother. He always tries to bug me
[SIZE=20]Never give up, Never surrender.[/SIZE]
04-07-2007, 07:15 PM,

Well on here I am known as Inu but my real name is Ben Boyle and I live in South Park Pennsylvania....yah...its real...google it Tongue.

I have had Oblivion and Morrowind since the days of their release, but my heart lies with Oblivion. Mainly due to me having it on PC.

I love to write, listen to music, draw, and edit movies. I am 15, just turned March 24th Big Grin. I hope I can help out the project a lot.
Keep fightin' the good fight
05-17-2007, 04:33 AM,

Hi on here i am lightdrake but my realname is Daniel. I live near Washington D.C. and I like morrowind and basketball.

I bought morrowind a year ago and loved it ever since and now I am trying modding for it.
The Dragon Master is always watching...
05-17-2007, 06:57 AM,

Welcome to Silgrad Tower and have fun! Smile
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
05-18-2007, 08:20 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
Sheikizza: Now that

I'm sorry to say Quentin Fortune left the team in early May -06. He came by and said hello once, but that's it. Pity. Valderon checks in every other month or so, but may be retiring officially soon... I think we've been very fortunate to have his support for as long as we did. But on the upside Nakanja is back =)
I always thought he was planning on returning ?
Quote:My time - for now - runs out, but you'll see me again, I promise. When? I can't say for sure. Soon.
05-24-2007, 08:38 PM,

Hello all, i am Agram, but my real name is Tomislav. I live in Zagreb, Croatia. I love modding for MW, but also know for OB