Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introductions are in order
05-24-2007, 09:09 PM,

Welcome to Silgrad Tower, agram!

:wave:

Hmm... We're just about topped off for this thread. Closed for about five minutes while I renew the thread.

EDIT: Done. I'm not sure what happened to a copy of the OP though, it went somewhere, but I can't find it. The threads can be merged again if needed.
05-25-2007, 02:01 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by agram
Hello all, I am Agram, but my real name is Tomislav. I live in Zagreb, Croatia. I love modding for MW, but also know for OB

Welcome aboard agram! I hope you'll like the nostalgia of modding with the Silgrad Tower team then Big Grin
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
06-15-2007, 09:31 PM,
RE: Introductions are in order
Three Blessings, people, I'm Malgremor, an administrator at Fliggerty's Morrowind Mods forum, longtime Morrowind fan & recent convert to Oblivion. I thoroughly enjoyed the original Silgrad Tower for Morrowind & eagerly await it's recreation for Oblivion. I've always played(the same) Dunmer character & will continue his adventures in Oblivion. Have done extensive modding for my own use but have never released anything. Not only do I mean to recreate my Telvanni character in Oblivion, but also his distinctively uniformed private army of companions, the Emerald Guard. If my modest modding skills can be of any help to you, then I am at your service. My specialty is making NPCs. It seems that to do this for Oblivion, I'll have to do some voice acting & figure out how to add it with the CS....I can do a great Dunmer...after 30+ years of whiskey & cigarettes, I actually sound like a Dunmer in real life. First thing though, I'm going to address the facial ugliness problem. Having had experience of FaceGen before Oblivion came out, I can tell you that it is indeed possible to make attractive & differentiated faces with it...but it takes a talented artist with a lot of patience. So, I'm going to make a face replacer mod...for the Dunmer at first, then perhaps for the other races later. I warn you though...I have very definate ideas on what they should look like...sort of a cross between an Arab bedouin & an American Indian...hawk-faced, leathery, weatherbeaten, lean & wiry...with a touch of goatiness.
There are many community-made models out there, intended originally for Morrowind...often never used in an actual mod. Some of these, I think, can be adapted to Oblivion...I look forward to exploring the possibilities.
"Remember yourself always & everywhere. The highest that a man can attain is to be able to do"
G.I.Gurdjieff
06-16-2007, 12:06 AM,

Welcome to Silgrad!

:jump:
Lol what?
06-16-2007, 03:43 PM,

Welcome!

:HB:

Wait, that isn't the right smiley...

Maybe this one?

:explained:

No, that isn't a fitting one either...

Anyway... Welcome to Silgrad tower.

Fishy sticks!

[Image: pic_prod_teaser.jpg]
06-17-2007, 12:33 AM,

well we've been waiting for you so it's about time you've showed up
07-09-2007, 10:48 PM,
Howdy
Hello everyone calls me FG everywhere i go , it's short for forgotten , alot people forget em alot , I found this place through searching for something better for oblivion ,and I hope I have found it .
07-12-2007, 05:13 AM,

Welcome fg, I hope you'll like it here. What does the 11 stand for?
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
07-27-2007, 08:14 PM,

Hey.
I'm a 21 year old guy from Sweden who enjoys creating and listening to music, writing and also modifying computer hardware.
I have no experience in game modding, but I am a big TES fan and I am thinking of starting out with doing some small stuff in the TES: CS just for the fun of it. I saw this page and thought that this might be a good platform to start exploring the world of modding.

Hope I can be of any help, suggestions as to what part of your projects I should contribute to are welcome, I don't really know what to start with, interior seems like the best place to start. Please note that I have no wish to do 3d modelling.

Best Regards
Rahiiyja
12-05-2007, 04:05 PM,

Hey. I'm 17 years old and from Denmark. Just lurking around, enjoying your work. I'm making some morrowind sketches from time to time, mainly Dres slavemarkets and the like. Maybe I'll post some.