Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introductions are in order
12-05-2007, 04:07 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Neras Dren
Hey. I'm 17 years old and from Denmark. Just lurking around, enjoying your work. I'm making some Morrowind sketches from time to time, mainly Dres slavemarkets and the like. Maybe I'll post some.

Welcome Smile

Morrowind sketches you say? I'd love to see them Smile Maybe I could use them as concept art (if that would be ok with you).
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
12-05-2007, 04:14 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Neras Dren
Hey. I'm 17 years old and from Denmark. Just lurking around, enjoying your work. I'm making some Morrowind sketches from time to time, mainly Dres slavemarkets and the like. Maybe I'll post some.

Welcome Neras Dren

Sounds intrigueing, I'd love to see your ideas, as we get closer to that Dres section of Morrowind it wouldn't hurt to have a few villages

Big Grin

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
12-05-2007, 04:16 PM,

@Rahiiyja: Welcome to the team! The CS is very easy to use, though the correct application takes some practice Wink

@Neras Dren: Welcome!
Quote of the Day
There's real poetry in the real world. Science is the poetry of reality. Richard Dawkins, The Enemies of Reason

Factions:
Silgrad Tower Mages Guild
Skyrim Thieves Guild
Vvardenfell Mages Guild
12-05-2007, 04:58 PM,

Of course you could use them. Maybe I'll scan them later.

EDIT: By the way, I am used to modding. Not TES though, but I modded Warcraft III a lot a few years back. Mainly scenery and atmospheric pics though.
12-09-2007, 12:28 PM,

Hi, I am known as Kevin in real life. My current age is 22, and I am from Western Canada.

I am quite impressed at the mods which can be created for this game... I am going around trying to find out if it is possible to change a few things in the game... I am not sure if you guys support mods that relate to mounts and bad "gravitational" physics.

I have no knowledge on how to make mods as of yet. I am planning on giving it a try eventually, but seeing as I am a perfectionist, chances of me getting a mod made is highly unlikely...

The only things I have had experience in scripting are map triggers on Starcraft, Warcraft II and Warcraft III. I do have a little bit of experience using cheats on Oblivion... Generally only when I get glitched or something stupid like that. The quest near the start of the game, west if the IC, called Weye... If you don't kill the fish in order, you are forced to either resurrect the one that the map marker points at, or you have to abandon that quest.

But yea, I am getting more thoughts into my head about when I will start my first mod, how I would start it, and what it would be about.

I would like to know if there is a place to go on this forums right away to ask questions about certain mods and mod types as well as any information on how I should go about in trying to make them. Although, I kind of have a hunch that I am looking at the page to ask about mods in another tabbed window... XD
12-09-2007, 01:40 PM,

Hey Torazo, welcome to the forums!

Silgrad Tower is still in need of interior and exterior modders, so you might wanna give that a try (modding an interior takes about 2-3 hours). Otherwise, you could give modding quests a go, see if your voice has what it takes to be featured ingame, try your hand at texture and 3d moddeling or you could take out your pen and write literature for Silgrad Tower.
Quote of the Day
There's real poetry in the real world. Science is the poetry of reality. Richard Dawkins, The Enemies of Reason

Factions:
Silgrad Tower Mages Guild
Skyrim Thieves Guild
Vvardenfell Mages Guild
12-09-2007, 03:36 PM,

Hello Torazo,

Welcome to Silgrad Tower!

:wave:

Silgrad Tower is a large mod itself and we are currently working very hard on our next release. If you wanted to help we would be very happy to have you. Smile There is plenty to be done, as Cuthalion pointed out.

If not, our General ES Modding board is open for everyone with questions about mods in general. Questions are usually answered pretty quickly, so if you wanted to ask about how mods work, that might be a good place to start. Wink

Here are some other useful links you might want to look at:
Silgrad Tower FAQ board
Oblivion Construction Set wiki
Official Elder Scrolls forums
12-09-2007, 04:27 PM,
Hey
Hi, I'm new to this forum, and I want to join you guys and try to help you with you Mod. I'm not totaly new to the Mod thing, and have tried a little to mod but....really bad at it...i hope ya'll can help!

And I might tell you guys what I'm most intrested in the entire moding thing, and that is to build the cities, that is what I would love do to! I am also quite creative and imaginative and can give this my own personal touch but still make it the way you want. I also am full of ideas for well.....erm.....stuff
Quote: " I am the Prince of Destruction, or was it cookies? Nope.....defenitely cookies."

Modder and Gamer to da core!!!
12-09-2007, 06:52 PM,

im fairly new to the forum,
Im 16 and live in dallas
I plan on starting to mod again soon, as im installing a new computer today with some higher system specs and a bigger harddrive
(im a nerd Tongue)
returned from the dead... lets get started
12-09-2007, 07:56 PM,

Osiris576 and theifing_tom, welcome to Silgrad Tower!

:wave:

Osiris576: I don't think we have any city exteriors that are available for modding right now, but we do have plenty of city interiors that need claiming, if you'd be interested in those. Wink Check out our Claims & Coordination board. If you have specific questions about modding that need answering, then you can post them either on the General ES modding board or your claim thread. We'll do what we can to help you learn how to make great interiors! =)

If you have any interesting quest ideas, they would be welcomed on the Quest Development board. Likewise, if you have some creative literature you'd like to see in our mod, you can post it on our Literature Development board and we can have a look at it.

theifing_tom: Now you are officially welcomed. Tongue Good luck with installing the new computer. Smile What part of modding are you most interested in?

black[/hr]

Have fun! Big Grin