Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New assets.
11-11-2008, 04:16 PM,
New assets.
I prepared some of Mr_Siika's excellent assets for ST amongst others for Steadhelm.

I added a new sound to the seagulls (not included in Mr_Siika's assets) and fixed a problem with the pig.

New assets:
  • Cog
  • Corvette
  • Fishing boat
  • Long ship
  • Crane
  • Seagulls
  • Farm animals (Chicken, cow, calf, pig, bull, rooster and chick)

Many thanks to Mr_Siika! :yes:

I would like to thank nick_op as well, for fixing the chicken meshes/LCE meshes (and for animating the seagulls)!! :goodjob:
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
11-11-2008, 06:54 PM,

All praise Mr_Siika, nick_op and yourself for making Steadhelm harbour so much nicer...and with Koniption's Dres Scuttler on the way, I'm getting excited about Steadhelm again. It makes me think I should get that last landscape claim sorted once and for all! :goodjob:

I can't quite make out what that 'cog' (?) looks like in the second pic at the end of the harbour platform but I'm sure it'll look cool once I've travelled round it at 360 degrees. All of it looks awesome and will really give Steadhelm that cosmopolitan feel that it needed...I hope you've got room there for the Scuttler...
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
11-12-2008, 07:56 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
I can't quite make out what that 'cog' (?) looks like in the second pic at the end of the harbour platform but I'm sure it'll look cool once I've travelled round it at 360 degrees. All of it looks awesome and will really give Steadhelm that cosmopolitan feel that it needed...I hope you've got room there for the Scuttler...
It's the corvette as shown in the first screenshot.
I didn't add the cog because I am testing a few things (performance).

Steadhelm is an open city, so I have to be careful (new objects added to existing cells can have a negative impact on the game performance). I have to run a few tests with my older comp.
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
11-12-2008, 08:07 PM,

I was referring to the sharp, jutting, bright roof of the building that goes up at an angle and obscures the corvette (to the top-right of the v-shaped roof with the cog underneath)...I guess it's just an unusual architecture though.

Meh! Personally, I would have Steadhelm separated off if that's at all possible without affecting the look. I don't like it slowing down on me but I guess that's just my own preference (and bad specs).
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]