Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Alpha WIP] Dumac Loading Screens
11-26-2008, 09:29 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by captain-ultima
sure thing, ill go snap a few screens and start work from those, I'm currently at work and it takes quite a lot of my strength, but ill work on them little by little. I'm sure ill have my first proper load screen done by weekend.

There is no rush on the screens, this was something I was going to take my time with as well. The idea was to give me something more to do before the landscape was fully generated. So I had no idea when they would be finished, so just take your time with them.

Quote:Originally posted by captain-ultima
shall I start the dev thread here under dumac city or should I start it somehwere more private? Otherwords, do you mind if it's wievable by everyone or?

You can start your dev thread under Dumac city if you want the thread. I dont mind if people see the screens becuase they are not a suprise, they are to make dumac feel more like Oblivion. They are to make it fit into the game better.

So yeah start ya thread anytime you want, and I will remove this one.

Edit: Oh yeah errr I think just a few screens at the moment, untill we have an idea how many is enough.
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]