Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
End position of pipes in Test of DisOrder
01-17-2009, 09:00 PM,
End position of pipes in Test of DisOrder
I read a thread about this from the Oblivion remake. They were going to be a little nicer to the player than whoever came up with the MW test of disorder!

Sooo cruel. I couldn't tell that I had to pipe it to the outlets. I thought that was a possibility but only after hours of trying to get them all to face the same way (order from disorder... make the pipes neat, right? wrong). I realised eventually that it simply isn't possible. You can get 3 neat rows but depending on side to side or north to south orientation it is only possible to get 3 rows and then the 4 row entirely at a 90 degree angle or 2 correct with the end both still off. NO FAIR ?(

So... it seems you are meant to pipe them to the outlets, that was my other theory. However, I had them how I thought they were lined up, chanelled from the big inlet to the outlets. It didn't do anything though. How does the player even know if they did it right. Do they go wandering back through the building? Find a door that wasn't there before? Or should something happen straight away? I really think some journal entries should be added into a patch, most people have tribunal now, so why not?

For now could someone reveal the darn correct end position? Either in a screener of just describe which pipes to move from the reset position. I'm getting so grumpy I feel like ripping Silgrad Tower from my folder. X(
01-19-2009, 04:34 AM,
RE: End position of pipes in Test of DisOrder
Welcome to Silgrad Lady

Sorry your having troubles, it actually was meant to be difficult

Its been so long since I've done this one I'll need to go through it again and I will provide you with the solution

Give me a day or so as my schedule is really hectic

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories