Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The music of Atolonen and the Hammerite Imperium
07-30-2009, 10:29 PM,

I've got it installed perfectly fine on XP - I've had no issues at all. I'd definitely have another go at it if I were you. If I can offer any advice I will.

Also, definitely try Mission X - it's my favourite FM by far. The quality is at a consistantly high standard despite the massive scope, and it introduces a unique dynamic with it's gameplay.
07-30-2009, 10:38 PM,

Will do. It's a pity I'm going to be busy this weekend but never mind. I'll be sure to check it out. The world stops for 'Thief'... =)

I'm just disappointed that none of my writing is likely to appear. We sort of had two writers with myself writing the main plot and Alexius adding bits...like the early missions which were really just add-ons that helped to work through the background details.

I felt the idea of both of us writing spoiled the effect really because I don't think he grasped what I was trying to do entirely. Nonetheless, his graphic capabilities were (and are) absolutely stunning....and that was where the partnership worked....it's just that he couldn't stop making epics and getting over-ambitious.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]