Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Argonia concept art from internet.
03-10-2009, 07:49 PM,

IG: Sorry,but i dont know how to re-scale it.

Just change the scale in CS to 10.000.Easy as it sounds,i posted a screenie to help.

`Senten
03-10-2009, 09:11 PM,

Hi Senten,

I'm pretty sure Blender has a "scale" ability, under its "Transform" option when the 3D Object is in Edit Mode. When I was playing with Blender, I was able to find out how to scale things bigger and smaller. You would need to scale the building and its collision 10x it's current size , otherwise known as scaling it up 1000%, or some such.

If you scale an item too much in the CS, from what I've heard elsewhere, the collision on the item starts to act weird. So it's best to have the buildings most commonly used size prescaled in modeling program and exported as such.

But keep up the good work, Senten - the building does look nice!

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
03-11-2009, 05:13 PM,

I will try out something to make it to correct scale.

`Senten
03-13-2009, 10:22 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Koniption
Hi Senten,

I'm pretty sure Blender has a "scale" ability, under its "Transform" option when the 3D Object is in Edit Mode. When I was playing with Blender, I was able to find out how to scale things bigger and smaller. You would need to scale the building and its collision 10x it's current size , otherwise known as scaling it up 1000%, or some such.

If you scale an item too much in the CS, from what I've heard elsewhere, the collision on the item starts to act weird. So it's best to have the buildings most commonly used size prescaled in modeling program and exported as such.

Koniption

I believe you can have a perfect 1000% with blender when you're using the CTRL key.
03-13-2009, 11:14 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by blackbird
Quote:Originally posted by Koniption
Hi Senten,

Koniption

I believe you can have a perfect 1000% with blender when you're using the CTRL key.

Its done now,and yeah you are right. :goodjob:

`Senten
03-13-2009, 01:30 PM,

Cool Cool! Remember to send the files to B2M when it's up and ready..... Smile
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
03-13-2009, 01:54 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
Cool Cool! Remember to send the files to B2M when it's up and ready..... Smile

what? :eek:
As i told you in the last pm,you should send it to B2M.
Sorry,i don't have time to send him,im busy with my project.
03-13-2009, 03:57 PM,

Waiting for your pm ibsen :p
Member of -
TES IV: Black Marsh (Core Member)
03-13-2009, 10:35 PM,

Ooops! Sorry, I must have forgotten to send these somehow. I just sent the files in a PM.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
03-14-2009, 08:57 AM,

Thanks mate! :goodjob:
Member of -
TES IV: Black Marsh (Core Member)