Member of -
TES IV: Black Marsh (Core Member)
05-06-2009, 10:03 AM,

same shit here..
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
05-06-2009, 03:14 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Back2Murder
I cant seem to download the latest .esm

Not to worry. That's because the one that matches up with the new archive (dated 05/05/09) is not available yet. I've just explained why in this post: Black Marsh Resources: Latest bsa . The new esm will be referred to as v2.6 and will be available shortly.

As for the previous esm, that's filefront messing me around. They seem to delete files and give me a moment's notice to stop them from doing so and I think that's what's happened here with the v2.5 file. Let me know if you need the file and I'll get it re-uploaded. In the meantime, I shall try looking for another resource site that's more reliable.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
05-06-2009, 06:06 PM,

Merged --> M23 BMIG - HistDimension v2.0 Removed 3 rocks Stonewastes.

Download v2.6 of the BM esm -=here=-.

Quote:OP by Ibsen's Ghost
In the meantime, I shall try looking for another resource site that's more reliable.
I would appreciate that, TIA.

Regarding the region generation I'll reply tomorrow.
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
05-06-2009, 06:28 PM,

Thanks for that (and for being so prompt), sandor. I'll update the OP with this link.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
05-07-2009, 05:53 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
I'm just altering these item ID codes and I noticed that the numbers in the Cell View window are different from those of the Object Window even if they are the exact same model....? :eek: No wonder the original preset was such a mess!

Do you know which item codes I should go by?

Edit - I've checked these and they seem to be fine now. The textures are driving me absolutely INSANE though! The composition changes with every file.
You have to use the Form ID of the base object.

For any generation process, please use W4 for this as the sand textures were only really intended to make an appearance on the riverbed.
Noted.

[*]If it's possible to continue with generating the cells using the SAME COMPOSITION as we see in W3 then I can submit my final asset replacement notes now.
I experimented a bit and every generation pass will have a different outcome.
Meaning the dispersion of objects will change including the texture patterns, so no generation will be the same (it's how the RE works).

Is it possible to separate the process of generating the region from the process of replacing the items?
Yes.

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
05-07-2009, 09:45 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by sandor
I experimented a bit and every generation pass will have a different outcome.
Meaning the dispersion of objects will change including the texture patterns, so no generation will be the same (it's how the RE works).

Yikes! That's as I'd feared. Very well then. I guess we'll just have to do the best we can with it. So just go ahead with the region generation then, trying to keep it fairly close to that W3 composition, if possible. Once done, send over the file and I'll make my final set of replacement notes.
05-08-2009, 09:00 AM,

So just go ahead with the region generation then, trying to keep it fairly close to that W3 composition, if possible. Once done, send over the file and I'll make my final set of replacement notes.
Just to be clear it includes the underwater preset as well, I thought you wanted it to look like the area around W4 (no under water preset)?

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
05-08-2009, 07:50 PM,

Ooops, yes. W4 it is then. There was a gap between postings so I got mixed up. Yep, the sand textures should only really appear underwater.
05-09-2009, 12:50 PM,

Ooops, yes. W4 it is then. There was a gap between postings so I got mixed up. Yep, the sand textures should only really appear underwater.
Thanks for the clarification.

I'll generate the area. :check:

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD