Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Marsh Resources: Latest bsa
07-26-2011, 09:14 AM,

AAAARGH..... can't seem to open the bm.esm ingame nor in the cs, it doesn't even appear!!! help.....

--Mizreg
So yeah I'm 13 and small for my age, at least that will make me a decent Dwarf Big Grin
07-26-2011, 10:51 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Mizreg
AAAARGH..... can't seem to open the bm.esm ingame nor in the cs, it doesn't even appear!!! help.....

--Mizreg

@ Mizreg - I got your PM that you figured out the Esm issue. I have also sent you a PM reply, to help with figuring out your other remaining issue with some textures.

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
07-30-2011, 01:28 PM,

Is this sorted, Mizreg or do you need some help from me?
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
07-31-2011, 12:42 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
Is this sorted, Mizreg or do you need some help from me?

IG,

Mizreg does not have Shivering Isles expansion yet, but he plans to *try* to get it soon. So until he gets the expansion, he's got to deal with those yellow "!" meshes in the CS for missing SI meshes, and also purple textures (for missing SI textures used on other models), I think.

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
07-31-2011, 11:02 AM,

Thanks for the update, KP. A bit of a bummer but he should be able to cope okay.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]