Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Marsh Resources: Latest bsa
02-28-2009, 09:47 AM,

Here is the Sylvan Mushroom floraset.

-3 cluster type,they have ingredients with icons.

DOWNLOAD HERE
03-07-2009, 12:53 AM,

Latest bsa update is up! See first post for details. To include in the next update: creatures of black marsh besides whatever else is added.....the new esm update to match this archive is on the way.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
03-07-2009, 08:36 AM,

Download now. Smile

`Senten
03-15-2009, 05:51 PM,

Hey,

Here are the Glowshrooms,they are transparent and glowing and swampy. Smile
Made by Me and Koniption

DONWLOAD HERE

Have fun,

`Senten
03-22-2009, 09:28 AM,

Thanks for your additions, guys. I have updated the bsa.

NB: Downloading this new bsa means a lot of time spent waiting for the bsa to arrive on your desktop only for some small additions to be added. You have two options here: PM me for a collection of the extra stuff to add to your data folder or, if you're not going to be using these resources, leave them and just mod away as you are....there shouldn't be any problem with this as the references in the CS will remain the same.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
04-11-2009, 09:45 PM,

hey, for some reason none of the links in the first post worked for me, they all redirected to the filefront main page. just letting you know.
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
04-13-2009, 01:33 AM,

Gah! Don't tell me that filefront has deleted them! I can submit a new archive but does anyone have the last one that they can send me via PM? I still need to prep some new stuff before I send out the update but I've deleted the old .rar file....everything is in the normal place on my HD though. Thanks for letting me know, LN!
04-13-2009, 01:49 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
Gah! Don't tell me that filefront has deleted them! I can submit a new archive but does anyone have the last one that they can send me via PM? I still need to prep some new stuff before I send out the update but I've deleted the old .rar file....everything is in the normal place on my HD though. Thanks for letting me know, LN!

Hi Ibsen,

I have the version 2.5 BSA archive, but it's too late for me to upload it tonight. I'll try to upload it for you later tomorrow.

I also have a free Filefront account..do you want me to just upload it to my Filefront account instead? It'd prevent having to upload it somewhere twice: once to you, then from you to your filefront account.

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
04-13-2009, 10:38 AM,

Thanks Koniption,

That would be great. I was thinking that something like filefront would be perfect anyway so if you PM me with the link then I can add it to the original post. However, filefront do an irritating thing by deleting some items, seemingly at random, with only about 4 days or so for you to cancel the deletion order. Sometimes you can miss the email. I offered to delete objects myself but then deleting things seem to take ages so I contacted them and asked if I could delete file a, b, c etc. and they totally missed the point, claiming how good they were to do the deletions themselves. And yet how do they know which files you want to get rid of which you want to keep....? :dunce:
04-14-2009, 08:26 AM,

The 2.5 archive link has been updated. :check: