Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Marsh Resources: Latest bsa
04-16-2009, 05:45 PM,

Once the newly re-generated Jungle Region arrives, I will be getting to grips with a new archive as a priority. Due to various other commitments, and a lot of holidays from various members of the team, I'm not sure if the promised arrival of the new creatures will actually feature in this new update but, in the meantime, this is what will be making an appearance:
  • Glowshrooms (Senten).
  • Gourd Items (Koniption).
  • New normal maps for clutter and Rootworm interiors (Ibsen's Ghost).
  • Voodoo Potions, Paintings and Items (Ibsen's Ghost).
  • New Animated Banners (Koniption, although as yet without designs which are being created by n00biepl0x).
  • Glenbridge Marsh House (Senten).
  • Everglades Bridge and Medieval Buildings for Gideon (Helborne - however, these are incomplete and I really need a modeller to finish them off so that I can submit a claim for the Gideon revamp).
  • Argonian Zombie Items (Helborne).
  • Lusty Argonian Maid Cover Fix (Dragonblade86 and Atzel).
  • Possibly 'Origin of the Argonians' and 'Lusty Argonian Maid Expansion' (Amelorn).
  • Argonian Headsets (Comit) - possibly a incompatibility issue that I have to look into though.
  • Settlement Resources for Hixinoag (MEO).
  • Argonian Swift Swim (Flyfightflea) - possible merging issue so this needs to be checked too.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
05-04-2009, 10:57 AM,

The filefront mirror for the latest bsa is down... It just redirects you to the main page.
05-04-2009, 12:24 PM,

Hmmm, that shouldn't happen. Are you sure you used this one: http://files.filefront.com/BMDatav25rar/...einfo.html ? It's the link for the 22/03/09 archive. I'll be adding a new archive very soon though so you may wish to hang on for a bit.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
05-05-2009, 08:49 PM,

The archive has now been updated. :check: Please check the original post for details. Bear in mind that these items will not be useable until my esp that I am sending to sandor has been merged and made available. I'll post up a reminder here when that is done.
05-06-2009, 07:26 AM,

Good good good, downloading it now. And then i'm finally gonna continue my work on the ruins of glenbrdige.
Member of -
TES IV: Black Marsh (Core Member)
05-06-2009, 03:07 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Back2Murder
Good good good, downloading it now. And then i'm finally gonna continue my work on the ruins of glenbrdige.

Cool

Just a quick point. Sandor's had some personal issues to deal with so it may take a while but there will be a new esm shortly. Once you get it then you should take a trip over to -07,00 as that's where I have modded a basic idea of the Everglades region. There's no flora as yet but I'll be resurrecting this thread soon to talk about the regional features: Rottmere Everglades - Environmental Assets . There should also be some textures in the landscape folder called 'Swampv1-8'. These are land textures that have disappeared from my esp (not sure why but it's not a real problem). Anyway, if you check those out along with the models already in the test cells then you'll have an idea of what trees to use and how the area as a whole will take shape....
05-08-2009, 07:38 PM,

Here is the Tenmar Wall stuff, at long last. There are two things missing:

1) Mossy roof
2) Fighter's guild insignia

These will be done soon enough Smile, I apologise for taking so long, it kept slipping my mind.
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
05-08-2009, 08:02 PM,

Yikes! You must have missed this post: 'To Do' thread for Ibsen's Ghost . Check out the first and last pic from that link. I'm actually quite conflicted though because I really like the log cabin effect of your own model so here are a couple of pics for comparison. My retexture is on the left....I've become a lot more proficient with Photoshop lately....maybe it would be worth looking into combining some of the textures. I'm not so sure about my stone pillars either. What do you think?
05-08-2009, 08:05 PM,

Thats what I get for taking so long :lol:

I like you re-tex, how about your roof, possibly your stone texture along with my log texture for the walls?, might be best of both.

Its purely up to you.
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
05-09-2009, 09:20 AM,

We could also use them both? I bet such an extra retexture could always come in handy?
Member of -
TES IV: Black Marsh (Core Member)