Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im-Kilaya (Argonian Village) 117,32
02-17-2009, 04:49 PM,
Im-Kilaya (Argonian Village) 117,32
Do you mind if I make a small argonian village here? Using largely Elsweyr and vanilla assets. Don't expect too much too soon though, this will largely be my "learning-to-use-CS-properly" area.

Edd
An Old Man is sitting on a Bench eating Soup. He is a fool.
02-17-2009, 09:38 PM,
RE: Im-Kilaya (Argonian Village) 117,32
Quote:Originally posted by llamaranger
Do you mind if I make a small argonian village here? Using largely Elsweyr and vanilla assets. Don't expect too much too soon though, this will largely be my "learning-to-use-CS-properly" area.

Edd

I think its a nice idea,and Elsweyr need help.
Good luck with this one!
02-19-2009, 10:51 PM,

here are some lovely screens for you (album link)

A few points... underwater looks different because of a mod I have, and the chieftains hut occasionally glows. It only happens when HDR is enabled, and it seems to occur more regularly when another program is running in the background... in fact thats probably what causes it...

Anyway, its fine most of the time Smile

I'm going to move onto NPCs and AI, there will probably be between 5-10 living here in total.

Edd

EDIT: The reef shown is just off the coast, I thought I might place some of those animated waves over the top of it, to give a proper reef/lagoon feel Smile
An Old Man is sitting on a Bench eating Soup. He is a fool.
02-19-2009, 11:47 PM,

Absolutely stunning. Good to see some work finally being done on Topal ISland. Marvelous, inspiring
For ALL my concept art in one place look here:
http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/bb249/JaKhajay/

What is the Lycanthrope, in the Eye of God? A cursed Beast? Or a Miracle?
02-20-2009, 12:25 AM,

Awesome, llamaranger! I can't wait to see this stuff gracing the Black Marsh too.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
02-20-2009, 03:17 PM,

Woah,its really hot!!Nice,can't wait to check this out. Smile