03-06-2009, 04:08 PM,

Can't wait to see more,mate.
Keep up the good work.
`Senten
03-06-2009, 04:33 PM,

ty, I will do it right now
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
03-06-2009, 05:59 PM,

Lovely screenshots Ibsen! Just wondering. Why dont u type TM in the console when taking screenshots? (tm hides your ui. It stands for toggle menu)
Member of -
TES IV: Black Marsh (Core Member)
03-06-2009, 07:16 PM,

Thanks, B2M. I had no idea such an option existed!
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
07-04-2009, 07:10 PM,

I have a young lady in the team, who is good at drawing, shall I invite her?
07-05-2009, 09:12 AM,

Yes, please! We're in need of concept artists, I think. It might help Favill and others in creating armours and suchlike.

Btw, I like the new avatar, DoZeNt! Much better than the last one....and it looks like you have an appropriate title....probably the work of the ST team.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
07-05-2009, 10:17 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
Yes, please! We're in need of concept artists, I think. It might help Favill and others in creating armours and suchlike.

Btw, I like the new avatar, DoZeNt! Much better than the last one....and it looks like you have an appropriate title....probably the work of the ST team.

I agree we do have a lack of artistic talent Big Grin, IG that title is given when you reach enough posts, so every certain amount of posts yields a new rank Tongue
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
07-05-2009, 02:19 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by InsanitySorrow
Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost

I agree we do have a lack of artistic talent Big Grin, IG that title is given when you reach enough posts, so every certain amount of posts yields a new rank Tongue

haha, yup. Unless you're a moderator, in which case you contact razorwing personally, and he'll alter it. Big Grin

Mannnnn, I used to be artistic. Now I'm just lazy. hahaha
Royal Argonian Shaman - Deputy Leader! hahahaha
07-23-2009, 06:23 PM,

Ok, I now need to know what concepts are needed...(architecture, regions, etc)