Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Marshes screenies and concepts...
01-11-2010, 09:28 PM,

Captain-Ultima might be a good person to ask, he made(is working on) a good map for Vv/Sheogorad, its styled the same as the vanilla map.
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
01-11-2010, 09:30 PM,

what I like about this map - it has rivers and roads... I'll see what I can do with it after I draw it down...
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
01-11-2010, 09:32 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
I could also contact Vality7 again and see if he (it might be a 'she' actually) would mind altering it for us.
It says 'male' in 'his' profile, although the avatar is quite misleading...

Anyways, Lady Nerevar has informed me that Noirgrim probably won't be interested in helping us out, but IG's contact sounds pretty good.
Trespassers will be shot.
Survivors will be shot again.

[Image: mini-Skyrim2.jpg]
01-11-2010, 10:16 PM,

Ah, I think it was either worm82075 or yian. yian's Elsweyr map is here: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=25150 .
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
01-11-2010, 10:19 PM,

Damn, I can't get why the Elsweyr project is dying...
01-11-2010, 10:30 PM,

Yeah, bloody annoying! Still, I guess it's Liana's mod that's taken over the province now. A damn shame though. I though Ja'Kha-Jay has been doing an excellent job! What do you think of the map?
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
01-11-2010, 10:32 PM,

The province is like half-BlackMarsh.. And as you mentioned - Sand dunes and deserts are easier to make..
01-12-2010, 06:23 PM,

That Elsweyr map is brilliant! Can we get yian to have a go at a BM map or something? It'd be a shame to pass by the opportunity to get such talent into the mod.

01-12-2010, 08:40 PM,

I just sent a message to yian. I sent him our grid maps and geographical maps and made it clear that we needed an in-game map of that type. I'll wait for the reply.
01-12-2010, 08:48 PM,

Since that map uses the special coloured Cyrodiil map, do you think it would be worth asking yian to make a vanilla style map as well, for those who haven't got that mod?