Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Marshes screenies and concepts...
01-12-2010, 08:51 PM,

Oh, is this one reliant on another mod? I hadn't noticed.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
01-12-2010, 08:58 PM,

I think it uses this mod, but it might not be reliant on it.
Trespassers will be shot.
Survivors will be shot again.

[Image: mini-Skyrim2.jpg]
01-13-2010, 12:04 AM,

Good news! yian seems keen on the idea. He says he should be able to get it done within 2 days which is pretty incredible, really.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
01-13-2010, 11:20 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
Good news! yian seems keen on the idea. He says he should be able to get it done within 2 days which is pretty incredible, really.

Cool! He must be a Virtuoso in draawing&Photoshoping... btw, IG.. I didnt find your Gideon Interiors on humyo :wtf:
01-13-2010, 01:35 PM,

Great! Two days is fast!
Trespassers will be shot.
Survivors will be shot again.

[Image: mini-Skyrim2.jpg]
01-13-2010, 06:56 PM,

Just one point I thought I might mention - are we going to put Helstrom on the map?

As far as I remember it was supposed to be in the deep marsh and hidden, so that the player had to look for it themselves?
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
01-14-2010, 08:09 PM,

I guess we could always do two versions and maybe replace the Helstrom-less map with the full one once the city is found. Perhaps this could be done with a bit of scripting. Failing that, either yian or myself can edit it.

Quote:Originally posted by DoZeNt
.. btw, IG.. I didn't find your Gideon Interiors on humyo :wtf:

Stoopid bloody Humyo forces me to click on 'make this file public' without alerting me to the fact that, when I upload it, it's not automatically public. Try the link now. You should find it.
01-16-2010, 12:23 PM,

I just got a message back from yian:

"As you no doubt have guessed, my only expertise is with Photoshop. My knowledge of Oblivion modding is really limited. The reason I was able to make a map for Elswyer was that someone else has already made a mod that includes a texture file that includes the entire region of Elswyer.

As I look through the Black Marsh thread, I noticed that this mod will need a map that extends all the way to the coastal area of the province. I don't know any map mod that contains such map, therefore I don't have a texture file to work with.

If this is a technical issue that your team is able to overcome later, I will simply go ahead and make the map. Please keep me updated so I know what I need to do on my end."

I'm going to ask him what this texture file looked like so I can figure out what he means by this. I think there was some kind of mod that he may have been dependent on like worm's mod: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=23939 . I think this just makes sure that all of the gridmaps are accounted for but then I'd hoped that my own gridmaps might suffice. I've also sent a message to worm82075 himself.