Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Before Posting A Claim.
03-18-2009, 09:44 PM,
Before Posting A Claim.
Hi all. Recent inquiries into the Soluthis Farmland region and interior claims sent my mind wandering. As noted in previous threads the farmland is a small region in comparison to most others. At the moment there are only 12 interior claims and only 8 of them are open. There is also a cavern that could be considered an interior but it is not up for claiming.

These NPCs are of the farming type. For the most part their daily activities, when weather permits, is farming or taking care of there smaller gardens.

There are only two upper class farms left. They would be Solfarm01 and Solfarm04. They are larger farms and probably supply Soluthis with alot of there produce etc.

The rest of the interiors are of the lower to middle class type. The modder can determine. What this means is that no upper class clothing or furniture/clutter can be used.

I have modded the exteriors around the farms to a certain extent. I feel it is important to keep an over all feel of a rural/farming community.

A modder claiming an interior may add,remove or adjust the areas immediately around the claim. Again it is important to remember it is a rural farming area and the exterior should keep that theme.

As of yet we don't have alot of exterior items to place. We do have silos which have been placed on the larger farms. I have used some OB objects outside some of the farms as place holders in lieu of better redoran farming objects such as storage sheds etc.

The vacant areas away from farms are wilderness but maybe have been cultivated over the centuries.

There are no quests as of yet in the farmland. Being a small region I think everyone would know everyone else and I am still in the thought process as far as a quest large or small.

The claims Solfarm02, 03, 07, 08 at the time of writing this are some what functional with AI routines.

I have created an overview of the Soluthis Farmland area with labels where the claims are located. Please find the coordinates in the claim threads. Use your console to cow stland -10 34 and 'tdt' to be sure of where you are.

I may add to this outline as thoughts arise.
03-18-2009, 09:57 PM,

Any way I can get a lower/middle class house fit for 1-2 people? The house is for a potter and possibly his wife, so a basement is preferable to store his pottery and his wheel (if indeed there is a pottery wheel available in the CS.)

If this doesn't fit in with the farming community you have set up, just let me know. Although in a farming community where everything is tight-knit and such, I personally think it makes sense to have a potter around to provide ceramic wares like pots, cups, plates, bowls, pitchers etc.

Thoughts?

EDIT: This post probably doesn't belong in here. Sorry... Tongue
I'll die to win, 'cuz I was born to loose.
[Image: nirvana.jpg]