Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scc0406 [Finished]
06-13-2011, 11:49 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by jb3
OK.

The NPC came out a bit flat in terms of personality. It's a large interior, which would house a couple more likely. Oh, anyway...
I only check the technical details and if there are no problems regarding our policy and Lore.

Fleshing out the NPC is the job of the claim holder. So if you want to make changes please go ahead and use the attached file.

The OP says there should be two NPC's but one is also fine.

Review.
  • Set Ownership for the cell

• Always lock the doors from the inside and assign the correct key. Zurke locked the doors from the outside to avoid that the PC could enter an empty home. Please fix that.

• Don't use GetTalkedTo in your infos.

• NPC
    Silgrad Tower has it's own generic dialogue system hence every NPC has to be a member of the "StSrGenericDialsforST" faction, if not the NPC will use the Oblivion random dialogue/rumors.

It's also possible to create evil NPC's. ST NPC's have to be a member of the StSrGenDialsForSTInnocent faction or another non-evil faction, if not the NPC will be considered as evil.

Please add these 2 factions.

• AI
    Make sure to add two eat packs and an exterior wander pack.
    Make sure the packs are chronological (use the arrows).
    Remove the barter gold it's not a merchant etc.

• Use a candlepuddle (static) for under your candles (when on a wooden and burnable surface) --> Shelf.

• It's a good idea to make a special key for containers, e.g. StRwContDunmerChestSmall02, and add the key to the NPC. It's more fun for thieves. Make sure you lock the containers with valuable stuff inside.

• Normally we don't use Redoran items (light) in Hlaalu interiors but in this case it's okay perhaps he's a collector of special items.

• For the XM-heading add the X-target data (the object in question).

• I found two bleeding plants--> Fixed. No floaters or other problems. :goodjob:
Please use the attached file to continue with your modding, I fixed the door links (to the correct child WS) and the bleeding plants.

Nice work! :goodjob:

FYI
The CS Wiki is down.
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
06-18-2011, 10:51 PM,

Hey,

See the attached file with modifications.

As discussed, I used my file (file v.7, which I submitted), as there seemed to have been some errors in your file.

Things, which still require your input were marked in blue.

Quote:* Set Ownership for the cell
Done.

Quote:* Always lock the doors from the inside and assign the correct key. Zurke locked the doors from the outside to avoid that the PC could enter an empty home. Please fix that.
Done.

Quote:* Don't use GetTalkedTo in your infos.
Removed.

Quote:* NPC. Silgrad Tower has it's own generic dialogue system hence every NPC has to be a member of the "StSrGenericDialsforST" faction, if not the NPC will use the Oblivion random dialogue/rumors.
It's also possible to create evil NPC's. ST NPC's have to be a member of the StSrGenDialsForSTInnocent faction or another non-evil faction, if not the NPC will be considered as evil.
Please add these 2 factions.
2 factions added.

Quote:* AI. Make sure to add two eat packs and an exterior wander pack. Make sure the packs are chronological (use the arrows).Remove the barter gold it's not a merchant etc.
2 eat packs created.
Barter gold removed.
What do you mean exterior wander? I even compared to some other ST NPC. I just increased the radius, will that do?

Quote:* Use a candlepuddle (static) for under your candles (when on a wooden and burnable surface) --> Shelf.
Done.

Quote:* It's a good idea to make a special key for containers, e.g. StRwContDunmerChestSmall02, and add the key to the NPC. It's more fun for thieves. Make sure you lock the containers with valuable stuff inside.
Key created and added to the NPC. 2 chest containers locked.

Quote:* Normally we don't use Redoran items (light) in Hlaalu interiors but in this case it's okay perhaps he's a collector of special items.
OK.

Quote:* For the XM-heading add the X-target data (the object in question).
The X-heading was not really used. I didn't change anything here. Not sure what kind of a change you expect.

Quote:* I found two bleeding plants--> Fixed. No floaters or other problems. Good job!
Again which plants these were? I couldn't locate them. Perhaps you could please fix that again?

You also did something to the door, not sure why there were 2 markers. Please see if you want to change anything here.
06-19-2011, 10:37 AM,

Thanks, I'll fix the X-marker target and plants (again).

Quote:OP by jb3
As discussed, I used my file (file v.7, which I submitted), as there seemed to have been some errors in your file.

You also did something to the door, not sure why there were 2 markers. Please see if you want to change anything here.
I am a very precise person certainly regarding esm maintenance.
There were no errors on my end to be very clear (I maintain the main master file).

The door issue was related to a corrupt file (not noticable with the CS or Gecko).

I'll fix the door links again.

The next time please use the attached file regardless of loading errors, it will save me some time.

TIA.

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
06-19-2011, 11:24 AM,

OK, great.

Any more modifications or do we consider this claim completed?
06-19-2011, 11:43 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by jb3
OK, great.

Any more modifications or do we consider this claim completed?
I have to check. Smile

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
06-20-2011, 06:38 AM,

I made the necessary fixes and merged the file.

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD