Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there any road left to do?
04-27-2009, 06:26 PM,

Have a nice trip, Fredrik14! =)
04-28-2009, 02:27 PM,

Thanks Smile :banana:
Death Before Dishonor
In Flames,Sabaton and arch-enemy (which is from Halmstad) comes from Sweden.
Mötley crüe is my favorite band though! :bananarock:
:poorme:
04-29-2009, 03:05 PM,

Random question: Is there any good modding tutorials (you know modding texturing etc.) Cause i been around quite many sites since i found out that you can mod in Oblivion. Some videos are in so bad quality that you can't see what the h**l that person doing, so if you know any good, high def video with modeling and texturing creation tutorials then can you post a link to the site where you can watch/download the video Smile In advance... Thanks Big Grin
Death Before Dishonor
04-29-2009, 06:56 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Fredrik14
Random question: Is there any good modding tutorials (you know modding texturing etc.) Cause I been around quite many sites since I found out that you can mod in Oblivion. Some videos are in so bad quality that you can't see what the h**l that person doing, so if you know any good, high def video with modeling and texturing creation tutorials then can you post a link to the site where you can watch/download the video Smile In advance... Thanks Big Grin
The best modelling tutorials that you will find are likely the ones that come with the 3d modelling software that you use. If you let us know what software you use we can probably point you to some Oblivion specific tutorials (there are some in the FAQ board on these forums).

Texturing is a whole different kettle of fish. While texturing these daysrequires a lot of technical knowledge (i.e. the different types of maps to use etc.), it also requires, IMO, more artistic ability than modelling does. The key to making a successful texture is to really study the material that you're trying to produce.

For both texturing and modelling it's neccesary to learn the programs well, so that's where I suggest you start.
04-30-2009, 12:22 PM,

I don't have the programs installed but the tools i have is Blender and Gimp (and of course CS)
Death Before Dishonor
04-30-2009, 05:09 PM,

I've heard that these tutorials for blender are pretty good.

I'd recommend checking out the CS Wiki for Oblivion related modelling/texturing stuff.
06-01-2009, 01:22 PM,

Hi, i'm back. I just wondered how long you've come on the teaser mod. I can't mod any more cause my CS won't work even if i reinstall it.
So good luck .
Death Before Dishonor
06-02-2009, 11:59 AM,

Does anyone know how to find shaders and how to repair them. Because i have a shader called "Shader 26" and it's leaking and 2 references are on shutdown so if you have a clue how to repair them please let me know
Death Before Dishonor
06-02-2009, 02:34 PM,

Re-install the game and make a backup of the shaders.
Keep in mind that the final patch also updates the shaders.
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD