Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[WIP] ShadowScale Quest Line
07-22-2011, 10:05 PM,

That's good to hear, Mizreg.

You can plan out some misc quests for the Shadowscales, possibly.

With some of your quests, it'd probably be best to use existing NPCs in our mod, so we don't have to add too many extras. Thing is, some of the interior claims for the NPCs (like houses and such), come with a short description of that NPC's background. So finding an existing NPC, where you can merge your quest idea with them, will have to be done.

If/when you get the Blackmarsh files (if you sign up to be a contributing member), you can look in the CS's NPC list for our mod's characters, and see which ones, say are with the "Shadowscales" faction (I don't remember if we have this faction set up yet, though).

It might actually be a good idea for me or someone else, to make a spreadsheet of all current NPCs' names, short description of them, where they live, factions belonged to, ect. That way, it'd be easy to cross-reference them and info you might need about them....

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
07-30-2011, 02:09 PM,

Thanks for those directions, Koniption. I agree. I like the suggestions about the NPCs names as well. It would be a bit of a chore but a useful thing for someone to do if they do not have the skills for the current modding-stage of BM (like questing) or are just looking to contribute in some small way.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]