Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[WIP] ShadowScale Quest Line
05-18-2009, 07:51 PM,

i was wondering i played oblivion yester day and read that tamreilic lore book
filled with artifacts and such there were 1 i wondered about and that was the bow of shadows that makes you invisible if a dagger would work then it could need a long range weapon to
a good laugh make you live longer so i am a immortal
05-20-2009, 02:39 PM,

Thanks, shreddz. And thanks for reminding us about this thread: Assassins! . It would probably be best to link all Shadowscales-related threads together when we come to have our big meeting to thrash out the ideas, IS!
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
05-20-2009, 03:07 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
Thanks, shreddz. And thanks for reminding us about this thread: Assassins! . It would probably be best to link all Shadowscales-related threads together when we come to have our big meeting to thrash out the ideas, IS!

Agreed, link all this stuff together Smile, Just hit me anytime for the meeting IG, I am on quite a lot.
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
05-20-2009, 05:22 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by InsanitySorrow
Agreed, link all this stuff together Smile, Just hit me anytime for the meeting IG, I am on quite a lot.

Okay, good. Actually, seeing as this is now your domain (Shadowscales), I'd like your opinion on what the Shadowscales will look like and wear. If you check this post: List of Factions you will see what I have outlined so far. I'm quite keen on keeping as much vanilla stuff as possible to keep the filesize down and had considered just going with a normal DB armour set, although perhaps sometimes in combination with Wozee's masks. But I'd like your opinion on the weapons too before I set things up in the CS.

After the Factions are sorted then we'll be in a much better position to develop questlines.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
05-20-2009, 07:09 PM,

Sure I will post my ideas Big Grin
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
09-14-2009, 10:12 PM,
[WIP] ShadowScale Quest
A Good idea is too write down all the quests from here and then make them all work together and then we will have quite a questline Big Grin
[TITLE]
-Lore_Naga of Beyond Cyrodill Forums-
[/TITLE]
"B at indeværende er skidt naga blod."
undersøgenaga
09-15-2009, 04:41 PM,

Yep, that's the plan! :yes:
01-15-2010, 11:11 PM,

Oh, How I Miss the DB quests like the one to kill a number of noobs, thinking that they are searching a treasurechest inside a big manor :lmao:
01-16-2010, 07:18 AM,

Yeah, that's easily the best mission for the DB. So fun!!!

I love assassination missions in general, but the really good ones require really good AI and scripting. Good thing we have IS!
Trespassers will be shot.
Survivors will be shot again.

[Image: mini-Skyrim2.jpg]
03-02-2010, 01:23 PM,

Any further progress on the Shadowscale quests, JK?
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!