Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Overview [claimed]
05-17-2009, 12:55 AM,
Overview [claimed]
Claimed by: Zurke

This claim encompasses the southern region of Silgrad City outside the walls with a total of 121 cells. The area is mainly wild and hostile.

There will be a main road running along the water in a southern direction which will give access to Cyrodiil. That road will contain a stronghold for housing guards/peace keepers.

The area will contain a number of tombs and caverns which will be given claims as they arise.

I am figuring on one or two farms a couple of cells from the gates and maybe a shack or two scattered about.

Rock types:
- Ascadian Isles

Trees/shrubs types:
- Ficus
- Maple
- Willow Oak
- Amur cork
- Azalea
- Buckthorn

Flora types:
- Heather
- Black anther
- Fireflower
- Ash yams
- Comberry
- Corkbulbs
- Saltrice
- Marshmerrow

White Trumpet is reserved for the Silgrad area caves.

The Willow flowers, Stoneflowers and the Gold kanet flowers are reserved for the city (gardens) for decorative reasons.

Saltrice and marshmerrow grow along almost all riverbanks, lakes and coasts in non-hostile environments.

Ground textures:
- StSrSilgrad01Heather
- StSrSilgrad02Heather02
- StSrSilgrad03GrassDirtRocks
- StSrSilgrad04HDGrass01SU
- StSrSilgrad05HDGrass01SUNoGrass
- and StSrSilgrad06HDForestGrassDirtRocks01SU

-------------------------------------
12-03-2009, 06:34 PM,

I'd like to have this claim please.
Believe then when faith is gone.
Have hope then when there is none.
See the stars through the smoke in the sky.
And when tears are falling, smile.
12-03-2009, 08:35 PM,

I am afraid there has been a mix up Anastassia. I am actually doing this one. I will change the description to acknowledge that.

I would have been happy to hand it over to you but I am right in the middle Smile
12-04-2009, 03:12 AM,

Anastassia, I still have a landscape claim for the Deepen Meadows region, which I can post now if you're still interested.
12-04-2009, 05:14 PM,

@Zurke; Very well, that's just fine. Now that I know it's you working on it, I am sure the claim is in good hands. =)

@TheImperialDragon; Yes, I am. It shall be that one then.
Believe then when faith is gone.
Have hope then when there is none.
See the stars through the smoke in the sky.
And when tears are falling, smile.
12-04-2009, 06:57 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Anastassia
@TheImperialDragon; Yes, I am. It shall be that one then.
Excellent. Smile Here's the link. Since Kashi Mantas' manor is inside this area, I'll wait until you're done this area before reviewing it. (It doesn't show up on the map because I made it a while ago, before Kashi Mantas' manor was placed on the landscape)