Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Koniption's Armor/Clothing Concepts
05-17-2009, 08:09 PM,
Koniption's Armor/Clothing Concepts
Ibsen (and fellow Blackmarsh modders),

I found some old concept sketches I did for armor and clothing for both the old DUNE mod and also for The Ocean Mod. Some of the sketches are real good, others are cheesy, and some are downright scary in how atrocious they are. But I put these up here in case some look acceptable for some of the NPC factions for Blackmarsh. Most are female sketches, but there are some with both female and male sketches.

Please note: currently only one of the concepts has been brought to life, namely my Lizard Armor, and to date there is only the female version of the armor (in my Resource Pack 1).

Link to my Armor/Clothing Sketches:
http://s301.photobucket.com/albums/nn62/.../Koncepts/

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
05-17-2009, 08:16 PM,

Some nice looking armor there K Big Grin
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
05-17-2009, 09:51 PM,

Well, the magician's armour is kinda sexy! Cool As is the Temptress and one of the pirate outfits. Of the three, the magician's armour is more likely to appear as a set because those long trails would probably be very difficult to do. But I prefer the magician one anyway.

I like the Lion Pelt, Incense outfit and Jungle Fever too and maybe the trousers (pants, in American, I believe) of the 'Dune Runner'. The Dune Troll stuff is a hoot but I'm not sure where it would fit in. The sun armour would probably suit Argonian royalty though.

Actually, I was wondering earlier if you'd developed a male variant of the Iguana armour.

I like the cheesy grins, personally. =) There's some really cool ideas here. The Navy armour, Nautica and 'sea priestess' stuff could possibly fit in with Soulrest, I guess.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
05-18-2009, 03:47 AM,

amazing! It looks really good!

btw, I can make the icons...
05-18-2009, 02:13 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by DoZeNt
amazing! It looks really good!

btw, I can make the icons...

That's a good point, doz! We may need quite a few icons creating soon. I'll keep in touch about that.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
06-05-2009, 10:04 PM,

Fantastic work Koniption! Smile

You've got a knack for getting your ideas across very clearly (and, it would seem, from some of your comments on the images, quite a dry sense of humour Wink).

I was actually so inspired I decided to do my own take on the Temptress Clothing. Admittedly the torso proportions are a bit out of whack, but torsos are the area I find hardest on the human form. The right leg is a bit funny too. Let me know what you think.

Edit: Fixed up the torso somewhat, will sort out the leg tomorrow.
06-06-2009, 12:09 AM,

Hi Nick,

Hehehe, I'm glad you liked the sketches and comments.

You did a really nice rendition of the Temptress clothing, so good job! You are taking art classes, correct?

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
06-06-2009, 12:13 AM,

there was a very similar outfit in Eshme's afair, if you wana see it in game Smile
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
06-06-2009, 12:25 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Lady Nerevar
there was a very similar outfit in Eshme's afair, if you wana see it in game Smile

Is that a Quest mod, or a clothing resource, or neither? You got a link to "Eshme's Affair"? I wanna see what it looks like.

Koniption
06-06-2009, 01:52 AM,

hah, eshme's is a body mod/clothing resource. afair is "as far as i remember" Tongue i didnt remember well enough apparently (been probably 2 years since ive played with it), as it looks rather different Confusedlap:. its here in the bottom right corner, though i dont think thats the full outfit.
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era