Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Koniption's Armor/Clothing Concepts
06-09-2009, 10:05 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
FAO nick_op: I wondered if you might be interested in (and have time for) new claims such as these: CLAIM: Visual Design (Banners) and CLAIM: Visual Design (Settlement & Shop Signs) .
Maybe. I've agreed to do a poster for Silgrad Tower after finishing the temptress one over here. So it would have to come after that.

I'm not sure how close it is to what you'll want, but I thought you might want to take a look at some of the icons I did for Windfall - they're quite stylised, and should give you an idea of what I'm capable of (though they get progressively worse the further back through that album you go Wink).
06-09-2009, 10:13 PM,

=) Something like that should do nicely. They're simple but they have strong impact. If you can make something out of the design styles I mentioned to illustrate the border frame and maybe employ some typical BM motifs such as trees, lizards and that sort of thing then they would be particularly cool.....but go with what your instinct tells you.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
06-11-2009, 10:52 PM,

Attached is the latest image. I completely re-did the left leg, it's absurd how far out of proprtion it was before (and more so that I didn't notice it!). Should be starting work on the clothing and jewellery soon.

A quick question: should I keep the main clothing partially transparent? Personally I quite like the effect that it creates (especially with the negative space created between the arm and body).
06-11-2009, 11:08 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by nick_op
Attached is the latest image. I completely re-did the left leg, it's absurd how far out of proprtion it was before (and more so that I didn't notice it!). Should be starting work on the clothing and jewellery soon.

A quick question: should I keep the main clothing partially transparent? Personally I quite like the effect that it creates (especially with the negative space created between the arm and body).

Looking good! Yeah, I'd say keep the main clothing part transparent.

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
06-14-2009, 11:33 PM,

I have made a new sketch of a possible "male version" of the Iguana Armor. Follow the link in the opening post of this thread, and it should be the first armor on the first page of sketches.

The dude is short, I know, but I was working with a half-sized piece of paper, of which you can see the tear at the bottom (looks like drawn land, but it's not).

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool