Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Argonian Cultural Artworks & Icons
05-19-2009, 07:54 PM,
Argonian Cultural Artworks & Icons
I thought I would devote this thread to some files I've had for a long time and some others that I downloaded today. They are designed to inspire ideas and contribute towards the development of textures that can help to characterise Argonian culture.

Most of them are South American but the tribal art is African. The idea is to avoid looking too derivative of a particular existing country and culture but to take a look at what can be taken and then to make something new and original out of that. That's the way I've been dealing with things such as the voodoo labels.

Here are the downloads:
South American Art: http://files.filefront.com/13780909
Tribal Vector Art: http://files.filefront.com/13780946

If you find any you particularly like or feel that you can make something quite original out of then, by all means, feel free to post it up....or add your own. It may also help ShadowGame as inspiration for the Argonian Hist Shrines.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
05-20-2009, 03:46 AM,

I think Australian Aborigen culture can do the trick as well...
05-20-2009, 01:33 PM,

Yes, that might just fit in. :yes: We have to be very careful with our final selections though. I wouldn't want to make it look like a jumble or hodge-podge of different ideas.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
12-14-2009, 10:04 PM,

Well these are real aboriginal paintings that can be changed a bit, and turned into pieces of argonian culture
12-15-2009, 06:13 PM,

Yes, those could be used. Thanks for the extra stuff! =)
12-15-2009, 07:34 PM,

Sweet! That's exactly how I imagined tribal argonian artwork to be! Nice finds DoZeNT! Smile
Trespassers will be shot.
Survivors will be shot again.

[Image: mini-Skyrim2.jpg]