Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a quest idea from oblivion (Dead)
09-01-2011, 07:16 PM,

Do we have enough ideas on Scorpion Pass to drop this thread entirely or do you think it's worth linking to this one in the active thread on Scorpion Pass? The reason I ask is I wouldn't know where that particular thread is off the top of my head.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
09-01-2011, 07:35 PM,

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that Scorpion Pass was already completed?
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
09-03-2011, 12:23 AM,

The physical construction, yes. The quest related to it, no. The idea basically involved entering a parallel reality through the power of the Hist wherein a battle was taking place for control over the Marshes. This would involve an invasion via the beach from the invading forces. You would basically have to run the gauntlet of the canyon itself whilst members of the opposing army attempted to repel you. Given the likely high quantity of NPCs this would require, it was considered that the potential slowdown would make this difficult. Therefore, I'm pretty sure I created a child WS identical to the Pass so that it could later be developed as such a location.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]