Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forgotten Garden release [RLZ]
06-29-2009, 06:12 PM,

I'm referring to the echo on the videos; AFAIK ingame play is fine.

Steve
07-13-2009, 10:47 PM,

The BSF thread has been updated. Smile

If changes need to be made please advise as I had a bit of trouble understanding the request but I think it may be fine.
07-15-2009, 03:05 PM,

Thanks. Smile
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
08-24-2009, 12:41 PM,

The Forgotten Garden beta v2.5 has been released. Big Grin
I updated the OP.

Quote:Originally posted by Zurke (BSG)
The meshes have been optimized and some significant changes were made to the esm. Our tests showed that the FPS improved a lot, especially near the problem areas. Feedback would be highly appreciated.

I just tested it myself and it has improved in a huge way. Based on my machine my guess is the avergae machine should be able to play it.

I am very glad we resolved most of the FPS issues, many thanks to Razorwing (meshes) and SACarrow (Gecko adaptation). Smile

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
08-26-2009, 04:21 AM,

I just started and I think i is wonderful. I love all of the color, the plants, the buildings. WOW

One thing though in the Mashalamat Cavern Upper level I believe it is a mesh or texture glitch. Everything is floating above. I had to use the TCL to get to lower level and again to get out. Everything in the cavern worked fine except in the upper level. Hope this helps some one.

Other than that so far it is fantastic. This should have been a plug in for the original Morowind.
Antique but Young at Heart
08-26-2009, 08:13 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Mia
I just started and I think I is wonderful. I love all of the color, the plants, the buildings. WOW

One thing though in the Mashalamat Cavern Upper level I believe it is a mesh or texture glitch. Everything is floating above. I had to use the TCL to get to lower level and again to get out. Everything in the cavern worked fine except in the upper level. Hope this helps some one.

Other than that so far it is fantastic. This should have been a plug in for the original Morowind.
Thanks for playing the Forgotten Garden! Smile

This certainly helps, I'll add it to the fix list.
Thanks again.

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
08-26-2009, 07:48 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by sandor
I just started and I think I is wonderful. I love all of the color, the plants, the buildings. WOW

Thanks for playing the Forgotten Garden! Smile

This certainly helps, I'll add it to the fix list.
Thanks again.

No problem. If I find anything else I will let you know. If you need anyone else to test or play any new mods I'd love the opportunity to help. Again I love this mod.
Antique but Young at Heart
08-26-2009, 08:18 PM,

No problem. If I find anything else I will let you know. If you need anyone else to test or play any new mods I'd love the opportunity to help. Again I love this mod.

Thank You. We do our best to weed out the things that are not correct but with the size of the project/s we work on corrections are expected I guess.

If you would like to test in the future all you have to do is check in to see if we have anything new.

Thanks again for your comments and interests.
09-03-2009, 03:29 AM,

So if I interpret your feedback correctly Mia then the collision of that model doesn't match the geometry of the visual model very well. I'll be sure to look into it.

I should say though, I didn't intend for physiqued models to rest directly on the rockface. The cave's collision would get far too complex if it fit the geometry as snugly as, say, a table's collision does. But I'll look into both the modded cave and the model and will get back to you guys when I know more. It's quite possible I over-simplified the collision of that model. Smile
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
09-03-2009, 08:15 AM,

A new version of the esm is available which improves the FPS for the caves/tomb.

Please check the OP.

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD