Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Faction Brainstorming Session 3 - Sotho
08-21-2011, 05:47 PM,

As PWN pointed out, I wouldn't want to choose Leyawiin when we're trying to fill BM with quest content. However, Stormhold is a good choice since it's kind of a border city and placed between Cyrodill and Morrowind. Greenspring can also be used seeing as it could be quite a turbulent little place given its location. Furthermore, Murkwood is close to Nu-Tlak and Rottmere's Folly, making it the gateway to the middle Marsh. Therefore, the inhabitants of Greenspring would likely be interested in the trade between East and West BM which is separated by very foreboding regions with little habitation in them.

I propose Lilmoth as the location for the 'lock-in' since it has a completely different feel to it than other cities of the West which are at least partly controlled by the Empire as opposed to the Royal Court of Argonia.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
08-21-2011, 06:08 PM,

Yeah but its the Imperials that lock you in, not the Argonian Royals. But maybe Lilmoth as the destination for the drugs (Daryl I guess), that would be quite nice.
So yeah I'm 13 and small for my age, at least that will make me a decent Dwarf Big Grin
08-22-2011, 10:41 AM,

Could not the Royal Guard lock you in? The Royals are not particularly lily-white innocent themselves and may want a little of that market for themselves.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
08-22-2011, 03:55 PM,

We could do that, but it will depend on the lore, or rather it depends on which group has more power within Lilmoth, it is close to the border (sort of) so the Imperials should have at least some power in the city, anyway it doesn't matter to me, for now I'm just focussing on cluttering Greenspring to the fullest.
So yeah I'm 13 and small for my age, at least that will make me a decent Dwarf Big Grin
08-22-2011, 05:03 PM,

It's definitely Royalist. Is that not so, Deeza?
08-23-2011, 04:49 PM,

Lilmoth is the headquarters of the Royalists, and home of their main base of operations.

Like any unelected ruling elite, the Royals are involved in all sorts of sleazy dealings, and it's rumoured that some of them not only turn a blind eye but are actively part of the the drugs trade. Their enemies allege that they use drugs to make their slaves more compliant, though they would claim that's a slur without basis in fact.

Who is right? Well, it depends, really. The Royal Court is quite a diverse faction, ranging from genuine patriots to ruthlessly self-interested plutocrats. We can certainly include some of the dodgier characters here...
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
08-23-2011, 06:09 PM,

Thanks for the confirmation, Deeza! Smile
08-24-2011, 07:40 AM,

No problem!
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!