Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teaser mod.
06-18-2009, 08:45 PM,
Teaser mod.
I was thinking of releasing a very small teaser that can be done in a few weeks.
"The lost one." or something like that. Just to get people in the mood for the Island mod.

Just a boss fight in a volcano. You versus some Tsaesci and an enslaved black dragon.
This will require a basic team:
- sounds (I already sent creature sounds to mirrored): ambient and battle
- CS: the dungeon
- Modeling: enveronimental assets, 3 sets of armor, 2 types of Tsae and one boss.
- Texturing
- Storywriting: books and themed loading screen.
- Scripting: teleport and custom magics.

I'll upload map + weapons + story tomorrow.

Any ideas?
[TITLE]Akavir co-Leader.[/TITLE]
11-15-2009, 01:15 AM,

Dragon could be the Ka' Po' Tun who turned himself into a dragon. There would have to be some very powerful Tsaesci though. Mid way through the fight the dragon could get free and turn on its Tsaesci masters
11-15-2009, 06:22 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Johnn123
Dragon could be the Ka' Po' Tun who turned himself into a dragon. There would have to be some very powerful Tsaesci though. Mid way through the fight the dragon could get free and turn on its Tsaesci masters

The Ka' Po' that evolved into a dragon is not a slave to the Tsaesci. I think that it would be possible to have conflicts with powerful Tsaesci but they would not be his masters at any point. That would be something to consider farther down the road.

This Black Dragon that Shiver refers to is a different dragon.
11-16-2009, 10:18 PM,

quick question what are you looking for when you say storywriting? Id be willing to help with that.