Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[ART] creatures, weapons and armor.
08-22-2009, 03:10 PM,

This thread is starting to get slightly off topic. This is for creatures, weapons and armor. Things like voice acting and the direction we are going in belong in other threads.

The pics you put in your recent post are really great Lore Naga.
08-22-2009, 04:11 PM,
[ART]creatures,weapons and armor.
its NA from now on ysne,Im re-inventing the Rhun armor on the first Rhun Armor Pic,When im done(I had to pay off some phone bills my nephew couldnt afford now dont have enough to order a scanner -__- )
So when i get my scanner might take a week now to order ill show concepts to corthian and ask if he can do them for me.

A technician is coming over next thursday and so my internet connection will hopefully be solved (Sky BroadBand eh? what a load of nonsense on it being good).

Im also wanting to do some other concepts on here but cant figure out what...(I am currently making concepts for Mud huts,Root dens,Tree Houses so the ones the elsweyr team dont want maybe you guys could look at,And see if you want them) Im also working on my Panda Race so i created a concept but it needs armor,I made use of charcoal and made a pretty well done Panda Race*Needs Eyes....* i thought ill just make another sheet of paper for armor and stuff but well i had an idea,Because the lore im placing them in the Jungle were the Jungle Monkeys live i thought if they were both peaceful factions couldnt they just share equipment? Wink The Panda Race makes use of the Goblin Skeleton and i first Drawed out a goblin skeleton and worked from there its just i made the toes a little small so when you see the pic it wont exactly fit with the goblins feet so the toes will have to be larger(And if you forget its a race,Then your think its a Panda standing up so dont when you do).
[TITLE]
-Lore_Naga of Beyond Cyrodill Forums-
[/TITLE]
"B at indeværende er skidt naga blod."
undersøgenaga