Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pledge of the Lizard King
09-17-2009, 12:56 PM,

I'm sorry, people, but the only days I can work are weekends, I just have to get my education, I dont want to go to army
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
09-17-2009, 07:08 PM,

That sounds about right then, doz. I'll try to get in touch with a few people who've had to take a bit of leave lately and see if I can arrange a 'weekend flurry of activity'. Progress always occurs in fits and starts so we're due another one soon, I think.

Edit - How's the end of the month for everyone? (26-27th September)

Btw, I do have a big asset update on the way so anyone interested in dungeon modding (especially) will be pleased to see big developments in this area soon....and we're getting gradually closer to having Glok-Chuba assets ready as well...
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
09-17-2009, 08:25 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by DoZeNt
I'm sorry, people, but the only days I can work are weekends, I just have to get my education, I dont want to go to army

So... they conscript you if your grades slip? Big Grin

Sorry, just kidding
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
09-17-2009, 08:30 PM,

Hey all, I just got my computer back from the shop. (had to get a new motherboard) I will have an update on the Hist temple Monday for you to pick apart.
09-17-2009, 09:36 PM,

@ Ibsen: I'll try my best to meet that deadline of end of September for the Glok-Chuba stuff.

@ DoZeNT: Gosh, if I were in your shoes, I'd be going into college to. Your position is understandable.

@ Shadowgame: You still breath!! Just kidding. It's nice to know there might be something to play with from you on Monday or thereabouts.

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
09-17-2009, 10:50 PM,
Pledge of the Lizard King
Hey Ibsen,

Ill be able to start off some dungeons or interiors in about 2-3days k?
Im hard at work finding out how to make the naga (I made corthians tail work for me! Hey Hey im not so bad after all...),
Also im busy with Were-Croc ideas but still im going to have to wait till we make a decision on what we are going to do with this whole OBSE situation,
My old art teacher told me a program for drawing! I might be able to show some concepts =) ,
And also does blackmarsh have all its region generating complete?

( So im a busy bee, Now my loose string gave me a contact that he knows via email but i forgot were is my notepad with the name in it :eek: )

:Edit:
Responding to IS-
IS what is your problem? you out to mock me? :lmao: oh and my size 12 boot (I know what your thinking and Yes giant feet is not too bad) would do a lot better up someones ass :Edit Yet Again: IS i was speaking about were-croc ideas! Not damm scripting, You associate everything with scripting? Dont you.

No IS i was speaking about were-croc quest and ideas + The modelling.

So please dont mop the mock.
[TITLE]
-Lore_Naga of Beyond Cyrodill Forums-
[/TITLE]
"B at indeværende er skidt naga blod."
undersøgenaga
09-17-2009, 10:59 PM,

Please direct scripting questions including OBSE to the script threads provided, unless you want my size 10 boot up your *** :lmao:

In all seriousness me and IG discussed the use of OBSE and have clarified in the Scripting threads for all to see, please go take a look Smile

Well I am up for a flurry of scripting I suppose, and maybe some of the NPC/AI stuff too Big Grin
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
09-26-2009, 09:34 AM,

Hey, I don't know how I missed all these posts. Sometimes the forums seem not to highlight unread posts as they should. Anyway, I'm disappointed with the response I received from most people about my last post, considering how I PM'd everyone. I know the regulars around here and I'm aware of the difficult positions of some people like XJ but I'll need to remove people from the roster this week, I think. I'll give them the weekend to respond.

It's fine to contribute small amounts as J2K does, for instance but disappearing for ages is just misleading about who's around and really doing the work. And it's VERY dispiriting for me as the only active modder.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
09-26-2009, 11:11 AM,

Thats a good idea IG, I usually pop on when I see posts being made, so as you can tell I lurk alot Big Grin

I can see how that would dispirit you, I know for a fact that seeing yourself as the only modder on such a large project can put you off the whole thing.

@Naga

You really think I am mocking you, do you not have a sense of humour :eek:, You mentioned OBSE in your post, which is of course scripting, so I picked up on that and told you to post in the right section. Even at that you were talking about mod ideas in the wrong thread. So don't take that tone with me becuase you will not like me when you annoy me X(
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
10-13-2009, 08:01 PM,

Just a quick update. I noticed recently, after realising I'd made my 3000th post at ST, that by the time we get to November, I'll have been in charge of BM for about a year. Looking back, there have been a LOT of changes. For example, we had NO regions, NO real clutter, very few models such as weapons and armour and only a handful of Tamriel-esque towns scattered quite randomly on the map.

Although there have been tremendous advancements, most of it has been through some steady modding and modelling by particular individuals. Rather than dwell on what hasn't happened, I'd just like to celebrate what we've achieved sometime in November and to reflect on what might still happen if that steady modding continues. To herald my first year, I'd like to have our fifth and final beta region completed by November.

After this point, my attentions will be turning almost entirely towards quests, creatures and landscapes. NPCs, dungeons and interiors will only be modded if they pertain directly to quests. If I don't take this strategy then people will get turned off and we won't reach our final destination.

Keep going, folks! And well done for all your hard work this year. :goodjob: