Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[RELz] TES4: Valenwood Isles beta
02-13-2011, 10:36 AM,
RE: [RELz] TES4: Valenwood Isles beta
Since there's no update, it's time to archive this thread.

We're not interested in hosting inactive projects. :check:
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
02-13-2011, 06:41 PM,

Could you please move it to general ES modding instead rather than archiving the thread?
02-15-2011, 10:43 AM,

It's very simple, I expect an update from time to time.
We'll see what happens and reevaluate after few weeks or so.
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
02-21-2011, 06:25 PM,

THIS MOD LOOK VERY INTERESTING, dOWNLOADING NOW !
GOOD WORK GUYS !
Reaper
[Image: ChickAvatar.jpg]
[url="http://www.tesnexus.com/modules/members/index.php?id=853158"][color="#FF00FF"][size="18"]MY TES4 MODS[/size][/color][/url]
02-21-2011, 06:46 PM,

Hi Reaper

Do bear in mind that the mod isn't finished. We're pretty much done apart from the scripting in the main quest - so if you come to a sudden halt in the plotline that'll be why!!!!

We still need to add some more dialog, finish the main quest and add some unique weapons and (particularly) clothing and armour - our Bosmer are quite isolated so there should be a bit of a Robinson Crusoe look about them that we haven't really captured yet!
Morcroft Darkes
06-03-2011, 08:29 AM,

I know this thread is a tad dated but I was wondering how do I get to the Valenwood Islands? I have VI v1.6 installed (v1.7 and v1.8 kept crashing Oblivion before I even got to the main menu) with Better Cities Anvil installed, which should be the only mod that conflicts (maybe). The town crier never comes up to me though I have mad countless new game and still nothing. Any help on this matter would be appreciated.
06-03-2011, 09:21 AM,

Sadly, we've still not found a scripter with enough time available to finish off the quests. I don't think we've ever released a version with even the opening stages included - what you have will probably be land only, no population. If you want to poke around then you can use the console (` key) to run
cow valenwoodislands 0 0
which will place you in the right worldspace. You may well get missing land problems unless you either run the esp version or use the esm and put it first in your load order.
Morcroft Darkes
06-03-2011, 05:17 PM,

If any of the creators of the mod want to delete this, be my guest. But I was able to get Valenwood Islands working with version 1.6, with the quest lines intact (I have not played it all the way through yet so I am unsure where it stops). I have made a repack of VI with all of the necessary files and a modified readme telling people how to properly install the game. If the moderator of this mod want I could send a copy of what I did?
06-08-2011, 08:17 AM,

I have downloaded the files in the OP. With ESM v1.8 both CS and game freeze during initializing. Even if ESM isn't activated. Without ESM in data CS loads, with it hangs.
ESM v1.7 doesn't seem to have that problem.

I have only downloaded the files to take a look at them.

blue[/HR]

[mod=sandor]Please check this link.[/mod]